ASTRO: M38

Old February 12th 09, 09:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: M38

Cleaning out the hard drive I came upon this 2 year old data. Seems I
processed it last August but did such a horrid job of it I never posted
it. Before moving it to the archive drive I tried again. This came out
a lot better. You know its old when I use 5 minute subs. I stopped
doing that a couple years ago except for some bright globular cores that
saturate with longer subs.

14" LX200R @ f/10, L=9x5' RGB=3x5', STL-11000XM, Paramount ME

Rick

Attached Thumbnails