What is Justice?

Old June 14th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.music.hip-hop,sci.astro.seti

Default What is Justice?

We're inclined to revolve, it's a species nature/
I got recollection of memories that escape the hatred/
This goin out, goin out, [goin out,] goin' gone/
Chedk the ish you on before the Human lawn/
I called out what I am, just to find God in the machine/
I mean, green, multi-colour cross-civil rehash the scene/
Because I'm on a level with elven white rebel/
Black on the lines that the paper make/
A different on how I perceive the loss/
It must not be a coin toss or a chance just to floss/
That's why this song's callsed what's justice/
Because I should find my education to stick to my family line/
And use the efficiency to be credited and recognize the sign/
That heaven shows those who were driven out the kingdom/
The chances that the line rhyme's on the point to sing them/
That to do justice to the form [that] calls for/
Returns to all the people dem/
Returns to the lawn and the righteous that stem/
So I call attention to myself that/
Belnds with the dis dash ash rash ass ras/
Rasta man there's more than I can say/
Except all the phenomena flip side that we play/
So listen to it closer, listen to me poster in a different way/
Listen to each step that dem make/
Listen to the beats that's the difference of a season to rake/
Not that I'm callin open season on no man woman or child/
But what has our justice cost where we goin' today?
We bound to find together, in a different way.

Peace out to Nicky, Wayne, and TRX-V on the rest though... Maurice, we'll
still get him...