Submarine as space ship!

Old January 15th 04, 06:35 PM
Scientific Cabbie

Default Submarine as space ship!

This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

Why Not use SUBMARINE as space ship? Isnot SUBMARINE already in hostile
water enviroment? Not all that much difference between preasure being
inside or outside! and All They have nearly endless Nuclear Power Now and
are used to hold in air and good working enviromewnt for crew. Already have
Radios and other important gear along with antennas, Of course sonor
wouldn't be of much value but rempval of SONOR would allow more room for
Food and entertainment for crew on long journey.
All that would be needed is way to lift SUBMARINE space ship of tomorrow in
to space. And there are ways through use of potentil and solar flux
energies as laid out in paper By Dr. Ahhama presented last year. All that
is needee is final researches and developements to allow this potential
endless and limitless power source to be used. .
SUBMARINE also have advantage of Metal body ands is protected against all
radiations, nuclear, atomic and physical.
I believe white papers are in need of preperation and posibaly symposium in
New York trhis spring? SuBMARINES are available as of today and ready to
go. All that's needed are Boosters, extra fuel . Once is space the
SUBMARINES NUCLEAR engines acan be used to propell ship through spece.
Symposium in New York this spring should be organixed I will be available
soon and will be able to go to New York for these meetings, and would be
interested in meeting all sorts of Americans including both Scientists and
if possible American women with large breasts.
Old January 15th 04, 06:47 PM
Ogden Johnson III

Scientific Cabbie wrote:

This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

Cross-posted, among others, to alt.fan.art-bell. Need anyone say
more?
--
OJ III
[Email sent to Yahoo addy is burned before reading.

Old January 15th 04, 06:48 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Scientific Cabbie" wrote in message
This is my new Idea for spaceship of future Today!!!!

Why Not use SUBMARINE as space ship?

Because it wont work

Isnot SUBMARINE already in hostile
water enviroment?

Yes

Not all that much difference between preasure being
inside or outside! and All They have nearly endless Nuclear Power Now and
are used to hold in air and good working enviromewnt for crew.

Those systems depend on gravity and seawater for coolin.
No Ocean - No Power

[...]

Even if the reactors would work, and they wont, a screw propellor doesnt
work
well in a vacuum

Symposium in New York this spring should be organixed I will be available
soon and will be able to go to New York for these meetings, and would be
interested in meeting all sorts of Americans including both Scientists and
if possible American women with large breasts.

Go troll elsewhere

Keith

Old January 15th 04, 07:08 PM
Packrat

[...]

You forgot one cross-post, however. (sci.physics)
Be sure and ask for Uncle Al. He can give you some interesting links.
(How's that on-line dictionary working out for you?)

HTH!

- pack (helping small mammals everywhere)