Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Old January 4th 07, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_4_]

Default Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof
Email this Story

Jan 4, 4:35 AM (ET)

By CHRIS NEWMARKER

(AP) A metal, rock-like object about the size of a golf ball is seen in
this undated photograph provided...
Full Image

Google sponsored links
Panic Attacks - A new trick to end panic attacks before they can begin!
PanicPortal.com

Stress-management - Praktisch systeem om met een leeg en helder hoofd
effectief te zijn.
www.meereffect.nl

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - Authorities were trying to identify a
mysterious metallic object that crashed through the roof of a house in
eastern New Jersey.

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as
much as a can of soup, struck the home and embedded itself in a wall
Tuesday night. Federal officials sent to the scene said it was not from
an aircraft.

The rough-surfaced object, with a metallic glint, was displayed
Wednesday by police.

"There's some great interest in what we have here," said Lt. Robert
Brightman. "It's rather unusual. I haven't seen anything like it in my
career."

He said he hoped to have the object identified within 72 hours, but
declined to name the other agencies whose help he has enlisted.

Approximately 20 to 50 rock-like objects fall every day over the entire
planet, said Carlton Pryor, a professor of astronomy at Rutgers
University.

"It's not all that uncommon to have rocks rain down from heaven," said
Pryor, who had not seen the object that struck the Monmouth County
home. "These are usually rocky or a mixture of rock and metal."

Pryor said laboratory tests would have to be conducted to determine if
the object was a meteorite.

Police received a call Wednesday morning that the metal object had
punched a hole in the roof of the single-family, two-story home,
damaged tiles on a bathroom floor, and then bounced, sticking into a
wall.

The object was heavier than a usual metal object of its size, said
Brightman, who added that no radioactivity was detected.

Brightman would not disclose the address of the house or the names of
the people who lived there, citing the family's desire to not talk to
the media. He would only say that the couple and their adult son live
in a township housing development.

Brightman said one man who lives at the home found the object at about
9 p.m. Tuesday after returning from work and hearing from his mother
that something had crashed through the roof a few hours earlier.

The Federal Aviation Administration, which sent investigators to the
town, did not know where the object came from, said spokeswoman Arlene
Murray.

"It's definitely not an aircraft part," she said. "I can't speak beyond
that as to what it might be."

In the neighborhood later in the day, residents chatted with each other
in the streets about the fallen object, but none said they knew which
house had been hit.

Robert Nalven, 55, said nothing this exciting had happened in the six
years he's lived in the affluent development. "I'm happy it didn't hit
my house," he said.

Old January 4th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_4_]

Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

There. Now go on about your business, nothing to see here.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070104/D8MECKQG1.html

Old January 4th 07, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel
Phineas T Puddleduck

In article . com,
"Warhol" wrote:

Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

There. Now go on about your business, nothing to see here.

Yep correct. Its a dead certainty. However, its got **** all to do with
your mentally ill ramblings.

--
This space reserved for Jeff Relf's 5-dimensional metric.

Old January 4th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Ed[_1_]

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

Yep, happens to everyone, space cowboy.

There. Now go on about your business, nothing to see here.

Certainly not in your posts, Warthog.

Old January 5th 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Phoon Hencman

On 2007-01-04 16:19:01 -0500, "Warhol" said:

Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof
Email this Story

The object is too "clean" to be a meteorite. No fusion crust at all
from what I can see. Something is fishy with this story IMHO. Kind of
looks like an iron meteorite but fresh fall and No crust? Hmmmm...

Old January 5th 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...
Let me save you guys the trouble of looking up all these events.

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!

when will the COLD-HEARTED ******* christian god be MURDERING everyone this
time?

Old January 5th 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
beavith

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 20:30:26 -0500, Phoon Hencman

On 2007-01-04 16:19:01 -0500, "Warhol" said:

Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof
Email this Story

The object is too "clean" to be a meteorite. No fusion crust at all
from what I can see. Something is fishy with this story IMHO. Kind of
looks like an iron meteorite but fresh fall and No crust? Hmmmm...

do iron nickels form a crust, or is that just on the chondrites?

looks like a clean iron nickel to me. i suppose we won't know until
it gets sectioned and acid etched.

Old January 5th 07, 09:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
Warhol[_4_]

On 2007-01-04 16:19:01 -0500, "Warhol" said:

Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof
Email this Story

The object is too "clean" to be a meteorite. No fusion crust at all
from what I can see. Something is fishy with this story IMHO. Kind of
looks like an iron meteorite but fresh fall and No crust? Hmmmm...

do iron nickels form a crust, or is that just on the chondrites?

looks like a clean iron nickel to me. i suppose we won't know until
it gets sectioned and acid etched.

It looks like a plasma Bullet.... Deadly Pirate weapon of the Star Wars
Battlefront... Was this a Warning Shot? ask yourself the question...
Was it the SardocWarHologrator launching the plasma bullet...

Old January 5th 07, 10:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
dre

obviously a neutron plasma torpedo launched by the cia against alien
scum but failed to hit it.
what else?
cia denies it ,so...it MUST be true

Old January 5th 07, 11:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.israel,alt.terrorism.world-trade-center,alt.religion.christian
John P.

"Warhol" wrote in a message

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as
much as a can of soup...

What kind of soup, and what size can?