Asteroid: Impact August 8, 2006

Old February 10th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Asteroid: Impact August 8, 2006 / UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

alt.astronomy

"James" wrote in message
et...
Last night Premiere Radio announced that on a German Observatory's website
had posted information about an incoming asteroid, that's two collimators
across in size, that was originally thought would just barely miss the
Earth, has now had it's course change by one of our outer planet's
gravitational field.

At this time, it is suspected that the information is nothing more than a
prank. Since I was already in bed when I heard about this, and nearly
asleep, I can't remember anything more about this matter. Just that there
will be a follow up on this tonight, One A.M.- EST. From what I
understand, a few websites have also picked up on this story, as well.

If I recall correctly, I believe I heard the date, August 8, 2006.

Does anyone here know anything about this? I scanned recent posts in the
group here and found no mention of it.

I will update my post, and with any helpful links, ASAP, at which time I
should have the exact name of this asteroid.

Please shoot down this information with any solid information, as that
would be great news.

___________________________

Today, Febery 10th, 2006, Premier Radio reports the information to be a red
herring for the following reasons.

(1) Name of asteroid is not a normal designation name. ALH2804-C
(2) N.E.A.R. center has no report on such, yet.

However... the name ALH2804-C appears to be a very valid as there are
hundreds of references to it.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...22&btnG=Search

Here is the link to the actual website that I believe is one of the web
sites, that helped to breath life into this thread.
http://www.wissen-news.de/news/65101042005.php

In Summery: I don't think this matter can be put to rest at this time.

As for the exact date is not the 8th, rather all is known is the Month.
August - 2006.

Old February 10th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"James" wrote in message
[...]

Today, February 10th, 2006, Premier Radio reports the information to be a

Old February 10th 06, 03:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
The only rock you have, WarpHole, is your HEAD! You're just repeating
the rest of your crap! Nice try LIAR!

This 2 km asteroid is a fraud. Hoax to Hoax covered it last night.
The designation of the asteroid has an ALH in it which isn't used for
asteroids.

Saul Levy

SNIP

Yes. I listened to the same broadcast Saul.
But, other parts of the world also have their own numbering/naming system.

________________________

Old February 10th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote:
"oldwetdog" a écrit dans le message de news:
James wrote:
"oldwetdog" wrote in message
James wrote:
FYI: NASA photos show polar caps are also melting on other neighboring
planets as well. Thus, this tells us that the suns is the primary
culprit.

Neighboring planets?
Which "neighboring Planets" have Icecaps -- mars and....

Do you have any information,
Oh, say, like facts, which show a change int he Sun's temperature or
output of energy?

NOT that I dispute "global Warming",
just that "neighboring planets" kinda caught my interest... ;-)

Yes, Mars is one of them. Here are a couple of - To The Point -

no-nonsense
links.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2..._southpole.htm

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom..._011206-1.html

"...one of them..."?????

This is bunk!

The mars polar caps have a very active life cycle... and you show no link

the "global warming" of earth...or a warming sun cycle...or anything else

can detect....

You said "neighboring Planets" plural (more than one...)

can you expand on that?

and do you have any facts to show that the present melting of the mars ice
caps is anything other than normal?

is so, put up.

Dont attack the messenger...

Asking for clarification of terminology is "attacking"??

Mars and Earth are plural...

Earth is not the neighbor of earth...

orig statement was:
"melting on other neighboring planets "

What "other neighboring planets"??

and you will know
soon, anyway if there is global warming or not..

I have no problem with the FACT that there IS global warming...

I asked for evidence that the melting poles on Mars is related to Sun Warming
OR earth's global warming...

got evidence?

wait till you will sit with
your with feets in the rising sea levels... 21 feets will the water of
sealevels go up... Mayor City's and communication lines and roads will lay
beneath the seawater... and this in less than 5 years... The Effect of the
Cometh are there on the elements... Man is Cursed if does not return the

Oh! curses, foiled again... ;-)

treasure of Blackbeard to the Second sun of the great Roses Family of the
Teach R's.... Hi hi hi... FEEL THE PLAGAUE OF THE WARHOLIAN HAIL... The
Messenger.

Oh! please give back the treasure :-)

Old February 10th 06, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Warhol" wrote in message

"James" a écrit dans le message de news:
. ..

" Michael Baldwin Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
James wrote:
Last night Premiere Radio announced that on a German

Observatory's
website
had posted information about an incoming asteroid, that's two
collimators

collimators? You don't mean kilometers do you?

[...]

Deathstar 1?

Please shoot down this information with any solid information, as
that
would
be great news.

If the date was April 1, teh saucerheads would still cluck. But

then,
saucerheads are like that.

The exact date doesn't matter, we're all DOOOOOOOOMED !

Yes, I know! *CLUCK * CLUCK * CLUCK*

I strongly believe that we will be just fine, just that you don't want

be
anywhere close to the impact zone, or around any tidal wave areas. The

earth
has been struck before with an object of this size, and man survived

just
fine. Let's hope it hits the ocean, if land, a remote area.

it shall hit a Great new city, Cometh from the 45th degreez ...

Nostradamus
told this... This is the star that shall awakenen the Great King.... and
many will be terrorized... Right Warhol fortold you too... that would be
approximate latitude of Paris or Milan or Lyon ... Madrid...Monte Carlo...
New york ... Dallas or Honk Kong... Tokyo... Two great rocks are cometh

Fire approaches the great new city... the Forunner of the Iceman Cometh
2011... in Deuteronomy targets 2006 as the start year of an holocaust and

it
will strike them, to destroy and annihilate...

The year 2012 also appears in Deuteronomy with the word comet, it will be
crumbled, I will tear it to pieces and Earth annihilated. This could

well
turn out to be a mass extinction event. It has become common knowledge

that
the Earth has already been hit by cosmic debris, and that dinosaurs met

with
extinction due to a devastating asteroid impact. Yet unlike the 1998

film
Deep Impact in which survivors freely roam Earth afterward, a comet hit
would cause our planet to turn dark and cold for several years before
becoming unusually hot or cold. Survivors would likely seek the highest
mountains for refuge to avoid breathing in cosmic dust and gases.

large objects from space have already struck the Earth in the past, in the
probability of biblical indicators and also look for straightforward

signs.
For example, Isaiah 2:2 reads:

"In the last days the mountain of the Lord's temple will be established as
chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hills, and all
nations shall stream to it." THE ROCK OF WARHOL.

According to Holy sources, the Rock of Warhol shall provide good

protection
from tsunami and huge winds and dark clouds that are rolling... One can
safely assume that one-way plane tickets to THE ROCK will seem

priceless...

Perhaps it's best to examine what Jesus said regarding the end times and
untruths. Upon leaving the temple He told his disciples: "I tell you

the
truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be

thrown
down." When asked when this incident would transpire, Jesus answered:

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that ye be not troubled

for
all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation
shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be
famines, pestilences, and earthquakes. All these are the beginning of
sorrows. and many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many."

I think that I know who one of those false prophets is !

HJ

To a Seeker

Seeker,

Awaken to the Word disguised for none;

Three centuries are captured

In a book ordained by One;

Like light before the darkness

Sent Earth's captives running blind

The answers were devised

Before the questions came to mind.

For life its precepts linger

Lifting high the sufferer's load

But haunting souls who slumber

To forget its fateful code.

Newton also spent many years searching for codes, judging from the ample
amount of paperwork found at Cambridge University in England. He

clearly
believed the prophecies of Daniel and John wouldn't be understood until

the
end of history. Shortly before his death in 1727, he wrote:

"[The Bible] is a cryptogram set by the Almighty . a riddle of the Godhead
of past and future events divinely fore-ordained. This prophecy is

called
the Revelation, with respect to the Scripture of Truth, which Daniel was
commanded to shut up and seal, till the time of the end. Until that time
comes, the Lamb is opening the seals."... NEED I TO SAY MORE THAN THIS....
ITS A WARHOLIAN CODE... and the greatest Minds have tried and lost their
time to crack the code that isn't a code... but a language of the Roses...

Old February 10th 06, 04:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
The only rock you have, WarpHole, is your HEAD! You're just repeating
the rest of your crap! Nice try LIAR!

This 2 km asteroid is a fraud. Hoax to Hoax covered it last night.
The designation of the asteroid has an ALH in it which isn't used for
asteroids.

Saul Levy

I heard that too.

HJ

Old February 10th 06, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy

James wrote:
"oldwetdog" wrote in message
James wrote:
[...]

Dont attack the messenger... Mars and Earth are plural... and you will

know
soon, anyway if there is global warming or not.. wait till you will sit

with
your with feets in the rising sea levels... 21 feets will the water of
sealevels go up... Mayor City's and communication lines and roads will lay
beneath the seawater... and this in less than 5 years... The Effect of the
Cometh are there on the elements... Man is Cursed if does not return the
treasure of Blackbeard to the Second sun of the great Roses Family of the
Teach R's.... Hi hi hi... FEEL THE PLAGAUE OF THE WARHOLIAN HAIL... The
Messenger.

We're really close to another blasphemy alert.

HJ

Old February 10th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"James" wrote in message
.net...
alt.astronomy

"James" wrote in message
[...]

The way I understood it is that all asteroid parts or meteorite parts
labeled ALH have already hit the earth and refer to NONE in outer space;
therefore, this has to be a hoax.

HJ

Old February 10th 06, 05:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Scott Miller wrote:
Okay, the conversation following this one had to be the most
ill-informed, mindless drivel I have seen since I started watching this
site. If you, and the others of you, want to check out Near Earth
Objects that may be visiting the area, why not visit one of the following:

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov - Near-Earth Object Program

http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/cfa/ps/lists/MPLists.html - Lists and Plots:
Minor Planets

Personally, I think the governments "manage" the news, and only tell you what
they think you should know...

but, by all means, what they do tell us--sooner or later--does have some
resemblance to fact...

Who knows, if an asteroid is discovered which WILL strike the earth, they
might tell you before it actually becomes visible in the day sky... ;-)

More likely, though, they will inform the public when the rumors and back
channel information is no longer deniable

As for this asteroid "ALH2804-C"...? ?