ESA may go it alone

Old June 1st 05, 04:17 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:23:28 -0500
nightbat wrote:

snip

nightbat

Yes, you are aware I'm Captain trying Officer Ray, I'll resume
private diplomatic talks now that Darla has mission returned and I'll
keep you posted. Remember, to avoid premature world news reporters I
might have to relay top secret info via private Email and not via
public International net science newsgroups. You are on my list for
top security cleared sharing of higher level data. Please be patient
for the 1st Official Contact talks are of a sensitive highest
priority.

Roger that, you're doing a fine job, said it before and I'll say it
again, credit where it's due I always say.

PS. I'm going back to filtering out many posts, I'll be filtering on
posts that have in the groups line three or more groups so I'll only see
posts posted here and crossposted to ONE other group.

Vingnutte out.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old June 1st 05, 05:02 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:56:46 +0200
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:32:06 +0100, Ray Vingnutte
wrote:

Sorry about 9/11 but life goes on, if you let the terrorists affect
your way of life and your relations with the rest of the world then
the terrorists have won.

Absolutely correct.
C.

P.S.: America is in debts that are higher than the combined
value of all their assets.

I think they are still borrowing a billion a day just to stay afloat.
Old June 1st 05, 05:13 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:00:39 +0200
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 07:13:57 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat

War is dirty but somebody has to do it to hopefully keep the
rest of the peace loving free world clean and safe from it.

There is NO NEED for WAR.
Nobody asked America to go to war.
On contrary: millions around the globe asked you to behave
like a civilized society in the communion of world nations.
And we still do: stop all your wars and GO HOME - NOW.

Woohooo there's gonna be a fight ;-)

You forgot the abomination that is Quantanamo bay. Torture, humiliation
degredation. If those people are guilty of a crime then charge them
before due process of law. If they are prisoners of war then treat them
as such. If they are neither then let them go.

C.

Old June 1st 05, 05:59 PM
Double-A

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
This really is bad, if the paranoia in the US have really got
this bad that even ESA is considering Mars rover without the involvement
of NASA then so be it, let ESA and the Russians do it. NASA will surely
lose out in the end.

http://www.space.com/spacenews/busin...ay_050530.html

Ironic after Clinton transferred all that missile technology to China,
which made them what they are today!

It is better that the ESA learns to stand on its own two legs anyway,
while NASA relearns how to put its pants on one leg at a time!

Double-A

Old June 1st 05, 07:34 PM
Double-A

wrote:

Sorry about 9/11 but life goes on, if you let the terrorists affect your
way of life and your relations with the rest of the world then the
terrorists have won.

Absolutely correct.
C.

P.S.: America is in debts that are higher than the combined
value of all their assets.

As are many of its citizens, including yours truly.

Boy when the economy finally collapses, it's really going to collapse!

Double-A

Old June 1st 05, 07:48 PM
Brad Guth

Charles D. Bohne,
No wonder this forum that sucks hates your sorry butt.

You're another do-gooder and anti-war freak at that. What good are you
anyway (just kidding)?
~

GUTH Venus township, bridge and ET Park-n-Ride tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Russian LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few other testy topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Old June 1st 05, 08:22 PM
Art Deco

In article .com,
Brad Guth wrote:

Charles D. Bohne,
No wonder this forum that sucks hates your sorry butt.

You're another do-gooder and anti-war freak at that. What good are you
anyway (just kidding)?
~

GUTH Venus township, bridge and ET Park-n-Ride tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
Russian LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few other testy topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Another kookfite! Chuckweasel really knows how bring out the best in
them!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html

"We don't live on "islands". The name of my home-world is Manda."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne
Old June 1st 05, 11:05 PM
JATO

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:45:31 +0100, Ray Vingnutte
wrote:

This really is bad, if the paranoia in the US have really got
this bad that even ESA is considering Mars rover without the involvement
of NASA then so be it, let ESA and the Russians do it. NASA will surely
lose out in the end.

http://www.space.com/spacenews/busin...ay_050530.html

ITAR is not new and has been in place for years. If other countries don't
want to adhere to the US conditions then they don't get access to our
technology. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Old June 1st 05, 11:46 PM
Double-A

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 1 Jun 2005 11:34:03 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

P.S.: America is in debts that are higher than the combined
value of all their assets.

As are many of its citizens, including yours truly.

Sorry to hear that, Double-A.

Most people in this country own a couple of 10thousand
SwissFranks (CHF) even when they apply for social aid.

Boy when the economy finally collapses, it's really going to collapse!

It will - it's just a matter of "when" because Mr.Greenspan and the CFR
will make sure it has the major impact on ALL nations - globally.

Double-A

C.

Here in U.S. we are constantly showered with credit card applications
in the mail. If you have just a few years of good credit behind you,
they will generally approve your application. And you can get lines of
credit from many different banks. In the beginning the will offer you
a generous line of credit an interest rate of perhaps 10 percent. But
later, when owe enough money that you cannot immediately pay it back,
they can increase your interest to 25 percent. This can be triggered
by things beyond your control, such as the Post Office delivering a
payment late. This will then be reported to the credit bureaus and all
your banks have the opportunity to raise your interest. But it also
happens because the bank reassesses the credit worthiness of its
accounts in general, or the account or bank is bought out by another
bank with stricter policies. Of course, if you don't like the new
terms, you can just pay it off. Right?

These policies put many people into holes they cannot climb out of.
The banks show great paper profits on their books because of all these
high interest rates, but how much of their extended loan balance has
become ultimately uncollectible? Any major downturn in the economy
could lead to many bank failures.

And the fact that our big brother, the government, is setting the bad
example of running on borrowed money does not tend to give us
responsible attitudes.

Double-A

Old June 2nd 05, 12:26 AM
Ray Vingnutte

wrote:

This really is bad, if the paranoia in the US have really got
this bad that even ESA is considering Mars rover without the
involvement of NASA then so be it, let ESA and the Russians do it.
NASA will surely lose out in the end.

http://www.space.com/spacenews/busin...ay_050530.html

ITAR is not new and has been in place for years. If other countries
don't want to adhere to the US conditions then they don't get access
to our technology. I don't see anything wrong with that.

thats fine, you go it alone, you will do ESA and Russia and others a big
favour in the long run.