ESA may go it alone

Old June 23rd 05, 09:59 PM
=The Commentator=

Brad Guth wrote:

Dear borg friend Art Deco and =The Commentator=,
That's odd, it seems your GOOGLE/usenet V-Chip has been causing another
unusual or perhaps typical posting dealy, so much so that I'll have to
try delivering this one again.

According to your all-knowing high standards and accountability,
Einstein was an idiot and an anti semite since he made his fair share
of mistakes but otherwise didn't continually suck-up to liars nor
approved of going into war as a result of those lies as perpetrated by
arrogance, stupidity, greed and bigotry on steroids as per what you and
other like yourself represent.

Perhaps your Einstein utilized the ultimate physics method of resolve
being that of "so what's the difference" in order to have supported the
Catholic BIG-BANG, which was actually meant as another one of those
"better dead than Cathar" jokes. I believe the last thing Einstein
would have wanted is for another Pope going postal on us.
~

BTW folks; I've been noticing all along as to how our warm and fuzzy
MI5/NSA usenet moles, spooks and incest cloned borgs have been quite
involved at tampering with whatever I've posted, such as by either
corrupting my personal hot-links and/or forcing such links containing
these following words of suggestions intended for honest folks that may
still be unassimilated into their personal incest mainstream borg
collective, as for those few lines of my closing text getting
inappropriately posted at the top of every listing within the given
usenet forum index that sucks. Thus once again, I must be achieving far
more of my topics and contributions as right than even I'd thought, as
otherwise why would these nice MI5/NSA moles, spooks and incest cloned
borgs be bothering with little old me.

A warm GUTH Venus township, with bridge and ET Park-n-Ride tarmac:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
My China/Russian LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few extra hot and testy topics by; Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm

Another outstanding meltdown! Guthball is obviously oblivious to reality
but decides that illucid k00krants will make up the difference.

Clearly k00k of the month material!

Old June 23rd 05, 10:54 PM
PJR

On Thursday 23 June 2005, Art Deco wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

Brad Guth wrote:

Dear borg friend Art Deco and =The Commentator=,
That's odd, it seems your GOOGLE/usenet V-Chip has been causing another
unusual or perhaps typical posting dealy, so much so that I'll have to
try delivering this one again.

Get a real newsreader, you idiot.

Get a real philosophy, you idiot.

PJR :-)
--
alt.usenet.kooks award-winners and FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/

[To reply by email, remove "NOSPAM".]
Old June 28th 05, 12:22 AM
Brad Guth

Notice how all the topic/author stalking and subsequent bashing isn't
keeping the least bit on topic of "ESA may go it alone".

I wonder why that is?

I have several honest thoughts as to what the likes of Russia and ESA
can accomplish without their involving MI5/NSA~NASA cloaks and daggers.
~

This is your basic Hot Township, Bridge & Tarmac upon Venus:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-town.htm
China & Russian LSE-CM/ISS (Lunar Space Elevator)
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/lunar-space-elevator.htm
A few other interesting topics by wizard Brad Guth / GASA-IEIS
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-topics.htm