No standard

Old February 25th 05, 02:30 PM

How does it feel to be ****ed over by the Germans who could'nt
understand that Newton was fudging the Equation of Time ,the lowest
form of humanity are not just those who fall for a hoax like relativity
but don't have the brains to figure out that it is a hoax inside
another hoax and a good old English one at that.

You can't be arrested for utter stupidity and cowardice so you may as
well suffer the only other thing - profanity.

I have to laugh at the same boring " If all time is absolute " spiel
or the intellectual equivalent of ' would you like to take a shower '
for not only did those silly German ****s not comprehend that Newton
was being intentuionally ambiguous with the Equation of Time but the
English played along and still play along with it.

Yiou ****ing freak will continue to teach children that the Earth
rotates through 360 dgrees in 23 hours 56 min 04 sec becuase you
observe it directly against the stars and it does'nt get worse than
that.

Old February 25th 05, 02:51 PM

"Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me. That
means nothing. People like us, who believe in physics, know that the
distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly
persistent illusion" Albert

Part of the astronomical history of the Earth is teased out by
geologists in the layers of rock strata,you ****ing relativistic freaks
adhere to Alberts idea of this history as an illusion or that the
further you look out the further back in time.What ****ing nonsense
given Roemer's insight.

You lousy lazy imbeciles,you should be shot for dumping relativistic
****e on humanity as an achievement.

Old February 25th 05, 06:04 PM
Martin Frey

Craig Oldfield wrote:

In article ,
burbled happily...

We'll all drink to that, although I note you have since picked up your
poison pen again and dipped it deep in the gutter you use for ink.

Martin, you can attempt to teach a pig to dance but you usually just
waste your time and annoy the pig. It seems the pig was getting annoyed

It's nice to confirm the suspicion that he doesn't answer questions,
just gets more profane. Relativity results from trying to answer
questions - absolutism from resolutely ignoring them.

Cheers

Martin

--
Martin Frey
http://www.hadastro.org.uk
Old February 25th 05, 06:16 PM
John Carruthers

Don't take our word for it, go out and time it for yourself.
jc

What you are doing is timing the motion of the Earth against an
external reference,what you are incapable of compreheding is that pace
originated from a Sun based reference which reflects constant axial
rotation moving through variable orbital motion and orbital
orientation -

Err, I'm on your side Oriel36.
This loon thinks either there are 360 days in a year, or the visible
constellations don't change throughout the year.
I had to time the culmination of alph Orionis over a month to deduce a
value for the sidereal day for my OU course, I can assure you, from my
own observations that the sidereal day is indeed shorter than the mean
solar day.
I also make 'scopes and sundials as a hobby.
If the illiterate loon is correct then none of the planetarium
programmes should work :-)
jc

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/

Old February 25th 05, 06:19 PM
John Carruthers

We're not all brainless twits like him. ;-)
Apologies Saif, it was a 'spelling' dig as I'm sure you appreciate.
jc

--
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/jc_atm/

Old February 25th 05, 06:27 PM

Absolute time/relative time refers to the Equation of Time .

Lets see you try to remove the astronomical distinction that connects
the equable 24 hour day to the natural unequal day via axial rotation
to the Sun.

What ****ing component of the Equation of Time do you want to reject
and are you going to remain a complete fool and talk no astronomical
connection between clocks,the axial rotation to the Sun and the
Equation which facilitates the seamless transition from one 24 hour day
to the next 24 hour day.

You spacetime freaks need sidereal rotation of the Earth to 'inertial
space' to get away with the pile of ****e you call relativity.What a
****ing hoax over the simple matter of a ****ing clock !!!!.

You are programmed to think like Albert told you to think when perhaps
there was a remote chance someone here has enough sense to know that
the problem began with Newton's user of the Equation of Time and his
shift to the sidereal value.

Big mistake for he ultimately turned you lot in to a bunch of
spacetime freaks
who know no better.

Answer that you ****ing freak.

Old February 25th 05, 07:22 PM

John Carruthers wrote:
[...]

No offense mate but you are the product of good old cataloguing where
the once noble discipline of astronomy was diluted into an end more
akin to photography or birdwatching.

All your terms are geocentric such as motions of the Sun,
constellations ect and they are constructed on the principle that
planetary longitude coordinates are equivalent to stellar circumpolar
coordinates.This procedure is great for marking the position of
different celestial objects but thoroughly useless for cosmological
modelling.

Astronomers are held to a higher standard than cataloguers but
unfortunately cataloguers have allied themselves with theorists to the
point where the discipline of astronomy no longer exists as a
functioning entity and where one perspective of the structure and
motion of the cosmos is no better or worse than the next.

The constellation don't exist except in the imagination of men and the
stars which comprise those imaginative features are needed for more
productive ends such as the rotation of the Milky Way stars against the
remaining galaxies.In tandem with the limitation of finite light
distance and supernova data,there is a possibility to begin that very
difficult modelling of the observed positions of galaxies to the local
rotation of the Milky Way stars and to each other and their actual
positions.

I have seen the descent from Newtonian quasi-geocentricity to
relativistic homocentricity without seeing any astronomical objections
hence there are no astronomers here and insofar as astronomy is an
exercise in distinguishing the illusions generated by our position on
Earth from the actual motions of celestial bodies,homocentricity would
represent the most subhuman concept ever to appear on the planet.

Sundials are really earthdials which register the motion of the Earth
against the stationary Sun.Cataloguers accept an inferior picture
because being bombarded by fact they never had the actual experience
of feeling what Copernicus and astronomers felt in putting our
position and participation in the motions of the Earth and drift back
into Newtonian quasi-geocentricity where the Sun around the Earth is
the same as the earth around the Sun.

Not until you actually feel for that brief moment (you cannot stay in
the experience for a long time) the wondrous motions you participate in
will you and children know just how magnificent it all is.

Old February 25th 05, 08:37 PM

Dear Geraldine

Explain sidereal clocks, their timekeeping and their purpose.

Chris.B