TOBS: Origin of the Universe

Old March 9th 05, 12:19 PM
Skyward

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:21:14 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

Is there an Earthian alive who can correctly describe infinity? a

concept
without beginning? without an end?

Yes.
The nature of existence is transformation,
it started nowhere and it won't end anytime.
We call it the never-ending TAO.

So endeth another in the Chuckweasel advanced woo-woo pseudoscience
lecture series.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image

Dearest King Arthur:
Furnishing disagreement without providing scientific alternative is
tantamount to a flame without heat.
First one gels, and then freezes.
And ultimately -- takes "no one nowhere".

Rather than exhibiting obvious fear of Charles, why not try burning up the
screen, Oh Great Sockpuppetmaster!
Think of your shaking and shivering as potential pathways to wisdom, rather
than reasons to duck and run.

Dr Why

Old March 9th 05, 12:39 PM
Double-A

Skyward wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message
ups.com...
"And it won't end anytime.
We call it the never-ending TAO."
~ Charles de Bohne

".. but O, the middle
Hurts so much, so often, too often, for so many
Of us ..."
~ Twittering

Yes, Ms. V, you and your other poets often come very close.
"Close, but no cigar" as they say.
(Infinity has no beginning, no end.
So how may it have a "middle"?)

Dr. Why

P.S.: Is "hurt" necessary to provide evidence of life?
Isn't astronomy a better bit of evidence?

Ms. V, along with nightbat and Bert, are feeling hurt in their lives.
Hurt can inspire great poetry, but it can also be fatal. Understanding
and compassion are the appropriate "human" responses.

Double-A

Old March 9th 05, 03:28 PM
Skyward

"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Skyward wrote:
"Twittering One" wrote in message
ups.com...
"And it won't end anytime.
We call it the never-ending TAO."
~ Charles de Bohne

".. but O, the middle
Hurts so much, so often, too often, for so many
Of us ..."
~ Twittering

Yes, Ms. V, you and your other poets often come very close.
"Close, but no cigar" as they say.
(Infinity has no beginning, no end.
So how may it have a "middle"?)

Dr. Why

P.S.: Is "hurt" necessary to provide evidence of life?
Isn't astronomy a better bit of evidence?

Ms. V, along with nightbat and Bert, are feeling hurt in their lives.
Hurt can inspire great poetry, but it can also be fatal. Understanding
and compassion are the appropriate "human" responses.

Double-A

Life goes on, D-A, sometimes filled with sadness.
Each of us deals with tragedy in our own way.
Understanding and compassion, rather than being human responses, are
appropriately sapient responses.
Those who practice them are the higher forms of your species.
Of any species, in fact.

When do you suppose the need for understanding and compassion end, and the
need for smiling can once again be fulfilled?
I smile for Ms. V., for hers is the life of a poet warrior, the most wise
among you.
I smile for The Nightbat, for ever being the hero in the lives of
surrounding people.
I smile for Bert, for he alone understands my question about astronomy and
life.
And I smile for you, Double-A, for you are fearless when it comes to Truth.

Dr. Why

Old March 9th 05, 03:59 PM
Skyward

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:09:05 GMT, "Skyward"
wrote:

(Infinity has no beginning, no end.
So how may it have a "middle"?)

Dr. Why

Mathematically speaking it does, Mr. WiseGuy.
The middle (or center) is a point that is equally
distant to all borders - which implies for this
universe: every point is right in the middle.

HTH.
C.

You see, with you people there MUST be a center.
And this even when discussing infinity.
The ONLY center is that within each of you.
And there is only one center.
"Center" is a non-real, imaginary construct of your finite brain.
A brain which hugs its mind with all its might.
And a mind has no center.
A mind has no waist.
Loosen your belts.
Let some air into your bellies.

The "center" is the product (mathematically) of the finite imagination.
Relatively speaking, the center disappears upon each final approach.
Where can the center go if it never was?

A land without borders is a land without border disputes.
You don't need a passport and visa to visit space.
The dead center of the universe must be cremated if you want to progress
beyond the Photo-Electric!

Letting go of centers is the next stop.
All aboard that's coming aboard!

While the meek inherits the Earth, the fearless gets the rest of the
universe.
Center on that, won't you? gg

Dr. Why

Old March 9th 05, 04:59 PM
John Zinni

wrote:

[...]

And those who spew gibberish shall eventually inherit a nice rubber room.

Center on that, won't you? gg

Dr. Why

Old March 10th 05, 03:33 AM
Double-A

Skyward wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
oups.com...

Skyward wrote:
[...]

Yes, "truth above all", but one still has to careful how it is
dispensed.

Double-A

Old March 11th 05, 03:27 AM
Twittering One

.... what kind of feather?

Old March 11th 05, 03:43 AM
Twittering One

"I am come below,
The point of the point through a honeycomb
In The Ways, the directions, It crystal, it course,

And it traslucide them rooms.
Here to dirsi,
Of being said, more subsequently to my return,

It is Riches of The Untold. All the Geometric
Types Of ~ Of The Configurations that It models
Extend infinite to It, with the returns

That seem comp=F4r and to facilitate.
As in a payment of the phase
More in advance,

The expression of commonplaces goes insane,
A person with jealousy, is called the transaction,
Migra to other stations, more mornas,

Climates outside where the sustentations invested
With meant overheated. Embellish the image.
Structure of New to an angle where

To culminate
The text of its agreement points the frame profit.
Swimmers, pretty,

The end mounts tired to keep shoreline.
It organizes the service of silver of the tea.
Embellish the absence.

The figures emit stop backwards ~ The end exijir, its stage
To the table. The old city beckons still.
How are we always knowing the direction?

This atmosphere resists,
The same assist=EAncias of the table's employees,
The rastejamentos of the tide slowly

In ~ That the brown rossiccio two prisoners
Handcuffed the totality for the emergency.
Associates in the crime rest in a volume.

Chosen still.
These waters stay=20
To the favor on its indulgence."
~ Twittering