What if (on Darla)

Old October 29th 09, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on Darla)

Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling Bert

Old October 29th 09, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 29, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling * Bert

No amount of talking to rabbi Saul is going to help.

~ BG
Old October 29th 09, 04:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling Bert

Darla is fine.

Old October 29th 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 29, 6:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling * Bert

Remember there might be some lag time if she is light-years away at
the moment.

Double-A

Old October 29th 09, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 29, 8:56*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 29, 6:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling * Bert

Remember there might be some lag time if she is light-years away at
the moment.

Double-A

Even Sirius is far, at 8.6 years, so don't plan on getting any reply
unless you've got 17+ years to blow.

~ BG
Old October 29th 09, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 29, 10:33*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Oct 29, 8:56*am, Double-A wrote:

On Oct 29, 6:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling * Bert

Remember there might be some lag time if she is light-years away at
the moment.

Double-A

Even Sirius is far, at 8.6 years, so don't plan on getting any reply
unless you've got 17+ years to blow.

*~ BG

Of course the seans have mastered subspace communications, so it
wouldn't take near that long.

Double-A

Old October 30th 09, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 29, 11:15*am, Double-A wrote:
On Oct 29, 10:33*am, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 29, 8:56*am, Double-A wrote:

On Oct 29, 6:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling * Bert

Remember there might be some lag time if she is light-years away at
the moment.

Double-A

Even Sirius is far, at 8.6 years, so don't plan on getting any reply
unless you've got 17+ years to blow.

*~ BG

Of course the seans have mastered subspace communications, so it
wouldn't take near that long.

Double-A

Those FTL gravitons come in real handy.

Seems it would be easy enough to prove by way of using the LHC, or
even a sufficient mechanical driven centrifuge and a gravimeter or
Newtonian force detector. Of course this FTL physics and of its proof
via science that could be easily peer replicated, as such would be
best performed within the gravity null of that zero delta-V and its
ideal vacuum (3e-21 bar) of Selene L1.

~ BG
Old November 4th 09, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 3, 5:44*pm, "Darla" wrote:
"Saul Levy" wrote in message

Too bad that Darla died in an INSANE ASYLUM two weeks ago, LIAR B!
lmfjao!

She thought she was an ALIEN!

Saul Levy

No, not at all, Saul.
I've lived here on "your" planet far too long to call myself an ALIEN.

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:49:21 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

On Oct 29, 5:31 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Can't get though to Darla's email,and i'm sure all others have tried. I
am worried,fearful,and very depressed . Need only one word from
Darla,and I would be a happy earthling Bert

Bert, dearest one!
Rumors of my demise, though exagerated, are to be expected.
After all, I've "died" more times than most humans have lived.
Haven't checked the email since we returned.
I was too drawn to the water, which when I'm on a mission, I miss terribly.
Good to be back though, and I'm honored that we were missed.

No amount of talking to rabbi Saul is going to help.

~ BG

Oh, my dear Brad!
When will you come to grips with the fact that our awesome Saul actually
likes you?
(Though he certainly wouldn't admit of it.)
If he didn't care for you, he would have eventually ignored you.
Instead, he keeps working in his own way to attempt to open your eyes.
And you keep trying to open his eyes in your own way.
Perhaps you two should spend some hiking time together?
A common enemy, like a grizzly bear, might open both your and Saul's eyes!

--
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Darla

Rabbi Saul will never admit that anything bad is ever going to happen,
even when that bear is ripping off his arm or eating some innocent
bystanders. Saul is purely anti-doom, anti-gloom and otherwise pro-
status-quo on behalf of keeping everything exactly as is, as well as
forbid any revisionism regardless of whatever hard and objective
evidence. His kosher approved eyes are also shut to deductive logic.

Trust me, there's no love-loss or any kind of mutual respect between
the two of us. You might as well suggest that Art Deco was really on
my side. I thought ETs and their terrestrial minions were extra
smart, so what happened in your case?

btw; bears and most other biodiversity belongs on Earth, whereas we
humans clearly do not.
~ BG
Old November 5th 09, 07:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Nothing belongs here - everything belongs here.
I was not born here, and yet I claim Earth as my home.
You do belong here, Brad!
Humans just need to take better care of their home.

--
Darla

Old November 5th 09, 07:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 4, 11:18*pm, "Darla" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Nov 3, 5:44 pm, "Darla" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

The last few thousand years proves that modern (supposedly
intelligent) humans are either unwilling and/or incapable of taking
care of this frail Eden/Earth.

Eventually we'll need a larger and more resource substantial planet to
destroy. In the mean time, how about we screw with Venus?

~ BG

What if (on Darla) G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 9 December 13th 09 03:18 PM
Did Darla Box Herself in ? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 231 April 8th 08 04:53 PM
Did You Get it ? (was Did Darla Box Herself in ?) Doctor Why? Misc 5 December 5th 07 07:43 PM
WHERE IS DARLA??? Double-A Misc 2 May 18th 06 04:06 PM
Darla where are you?? Greysky Misc 12 February 18th 05 04:44 AM