Psychotic Mexican Astronaut Puts His Faith In God

Old September 9th 09, 01:05 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jack Powers

Default Psychotic Mexican Astronaut Puts His Faith In God

kT wrote:

ideration of anyone's thoughts or opinions.

And let me guess, you ****ing delusional retards still wonder why
America is crumbling under the weight of almost unimaginable debt, and
NASA is still promoting a technological folly of a rocket such as Ares I
and a delusionally and irrationally conceived Moon and Mars exploration
program any high school graduate could refute on first principles alone.

Jose Hernandez is a delusional and psychotic pathetic excuse for a NASA
astronaut, and I am embarrassed to have him represent the United States
of America. It's people just like him who are the problem with America.

Hey Genius,

Which rockets have you designed? I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't
hire you right now with all of your rocket science experience and skills.

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.
Old September 9th 09, 02:12 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:

ideration of anyone's thoughts or opinions.

And let me guess, you ****ing delusional retards still wonder why
America is crumbling under the weight of almost unimaginable debt, and
NASA is still promoting a technological folly of a rocket such as Ares
I and a delusionally and irrationally conceived Moon and Mars
exploration program any high school graduate could refute on first
principles alone.

Jose Hernandez is a delusional and psychotic pathetic excuse for a
NASA astronaut, and I am embarrassed to have him represent the United
States of America. It's people just like him who are the problem with
America.

Hey Genius,

Which rockets have you designed?

Take a look :

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't
hire you right now with all of your rocket science experience and skills.

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.

Your imaginary deity is ignoring you. Blessed be the trinket!
Old September 9th 09, 03:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jack Powers

kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:

ideration of anyone's thoughts or opinions.

And let me guess, you ****ing delusional retards still wonder why
America is crumbling under the weight of almost unimaginable debt,
and NASA is still promoting a technological folly of a rocket such as
Ares I and a delusionally and irrationally conceived Moon and Mars
exploration program any high school graduate could refute on first
principles alone.

Jose Hernandez is a delusional and psychotic pathetic excuse for a
NASA astronaut, and I am embarrassed to have him represent the United
States of America. It's people just like him who are the problem with
America.

Hey Genius,

Which rockets have you designed?

Take a look :

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

Uh huh. And which one of your sketches have actually flown to space?

I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't hire you right now with all of your
rocket science experience and skills.

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

Emphasis on "credible."

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.

Your imaginary deity is ignoring you. Blessed be the trinket!

What are you talking about? Your prejudice and bigotry towards people
who do not share your own preconceived notions speaks volumes. But
you're free to be as close minded as you wish.
Old September 9th 09, 03:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:

ideration of anyone's thoughts or opinions.

And let me guess, you ****ing delusional retards still wonder why
America is crumbling under the weight of almost unimaginable debt,
and NASA is still promoting a technological folly of a rocket such
as Ares I and a delusionally and irrationally conceived Moon and
Mars exploration program any high school graduate could refute on
first principles alone.

Jose Hernandez is a delusional and psychotic pathetic excuse for a
NASA astronaut, and I am embarrassed to have him represent the
United States of America. It's people just like him who are the
problem with America.

Hey Genius,

Which rockets have you designed?

Take a look :

http://webpages.charter.net/tsiolkovsky/

Uh huh. And which one of your sketches have actually flown to space?

None of them yet. I've been pretty busy these last four years trying to
stop the Constellation hemorrhage and save a human space flight patient,
while simultaneously creating new venues where commercial rocket science
papers can be published, analyzed, and yes criticized, in an open forum.

I have been pretty damn successful in the latter, not so in the former.

That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.

As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on your
absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super intelligent alien
beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even part of that discussion.

I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't hire you right now with all of your
rocket science experience and skills.

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

Emphasis on "credible."

You think that rocket science is not credible. No surprises there.

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.

Your imaginary deity is ignoring you. Blessed be the trinket!

What are you talking about?

A United States NASA astronaut's quoted interview statements professing
his preference in belief in superstition and religion over demonstrated
scientific methods. Jose Hernandez - American retard and nutjob.

Just as NASA engineers and managers at JSC and MSFC are incompetent.

Just as status quo enablers and media kookaide drinkers are retards.

When these people, namely you, deny and reward failure, I respond.

Your prejudice and bigotry towards people
who do not share your own preconceived notions speaks volumes. But
you're free to be as close minded as you wish.

A preconceived notion of a cosmic entity who created and oversees the
entire cosmos, while simultaneously possessing no previous evolutionary
history is unsubstantiated fantasy with no physical basis whatsoever.

The blessing of trinkets by priests is pure superstition. I am offended
that you think that a NASA astronaut in a secular nation that professes
such anti-science beliefs can do so without any criticism whatsoever.

Scientific methods are not preconceived notions, then are demonstrably
successful methods of effecting evolutionary change in a dynamic cosmos.

You religious beliefs are nothing but failed historical dogma, and many
more people in the future are going to start calling you out with truth.
Old September 9th 09, 05:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA

Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA wrote:

On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 20:12:21 -0500, kT wrote:

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

And in one sentence, Elfnazi pretty much explains why his boat was
sunk long before the keel was laid.

This poster's real identity is Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas USA.
Old September 9th 09, 03:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Fred J. McCall wrote:
OM wrote:

:On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:53:33 -0500, kT wrote:
:
:That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.
:
:As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on your
:absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super intelligent alien
:beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even part of that discussion.
:
:...Wish you'd posted this earlier, so I could have included it with my
:information packet to the Augustine Commission this morning. Guess it
:won't hurt to send them an update. Thanks for putting your neck in the
:noose one more time, Tommy.
:
:BTW, shouldn't you be changing Nana's Depends right about now?
:

So, why are you so afraid to let his ideas (if any) stand or fall on
their own merit (if any)?

He confuses my published works with my occasional therapeutic short
usenet and internet forum rantings. Anyone who has a problem with my
usenet and internet forum statements - it's your problem, not mine.

That's the beauty of being American, nobody with any credibility at all
gives a **** what you say, except for maybe a few of the remaining rabid
conservatives, republicans and libertarians, and nobody cares what they
say or think anymore, except for a few remaining rabid conservatives,
republicans and libertarians; i.e., Rand Simberg and his nutty groupies.

Most of my publications are hypotheses - I invite you to falsify them.

The existence of a god isn't even a hypothesis, but the existence of
superior cosmic beings monkeying around with known reality is a given.
Old September 10th 09, 12:54 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jack Powers

kT wrote:
OM wrote:
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 21:53:33 -0500, kT wrote:

That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.

As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on
your absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super intelligent
alien beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even part of that
discussion.

...Wish you'd posted this earlier, so I could have included it with my
information packet to the Augustine Commission this morning. Guess it
won't hurt to send them an update. Thanks for putting your neck in the
noose one more time, Tommy.

I wasn't aware that the Augustine human space flight review committee
was charged with executing United States citizens for exercising their
constitutionally protected rights to freedom of expression and speech.

Now you're very concerned about constitutional law. Great. I'm sure
you are no less concerned about the constitutionally protected right to
freely practice a religion of one's choice.
Old September 10th 09, 01:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jack Powers

kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:

[...]

Wow, I bow down once again to your success at umm... creating "venues."

That's because you religious nuts are still SO DAMN ****ING STUPID.

Yes, resorting to PROFANITY makes you so much more credible. LOL!

Gosh, I'm so glad you aren't generalizing. Nice to know that you have
your own religion though.

As long as Constellation and Ares I still exists, I will stomp on your
absolutely insane and irrational beliefs about super intelligent alien
beings in the universe. The god crap isn't even part of that discussion.

"My [...] beliefs??? And what beliefs are those, pray tell oh godly one?

I'm so shocked that NASA wouldn't hire you right now with all of
your rocket science experience and skills.

I guess that's why they are mandated by law to solicit advanced
commercial crew design concepts from credible developers and vendors.

Emphasis on "credible."

You think that rocket science is not credible. No surprises there.

Talk about psychotic! LoL. Your village misses you.

Your imaginary deity is ignoring you. Blessed be the trinket!

What are you talking about?

A United States NASA astronaut's quoted interview statements

Gee, you just said "Your" above. Now you're back to talking about
someone else. I guess I can understand why it is so difficult to keep
of track of your rantings.

professing
his preference in belief in superstition and religion over demonstrated
scientific methods. Jose Hernandez - American retard and nutjob.

According to one person, whose own credentials and achievements couldn't
even come in the same galaxy as Mr. Hernandez.

Just as NASA engineers and managers at JSC and MSFC are incompetent.

Just as status quo enablers and media kookaide drinkers are retards.

When these people, namely you, deny and reward failure, I respond.

Wow, what an effect you are having! Just incredible! How do you
measure this great success of yours? HaHa!

Your prejudice and bigotry towards people who do not share your own
preconceived notions speaks volumes. But you're free to be as close
minded as you wish.

A preconceived notion of a cosmic entity who created and oversees the
entire cosmos, while simultaneously possessing no previous evolutionary
history is unsubstantiated fantasy with no physical basis whatsoever.

The blessing of trinkets by priests is pure superstition. I am offended
that you think that a NASA astronaut in a secular nation that professes
such anti-science beliefs can do so without any criticism whatsoever.

Too bad for you, you missed the update. The 1st Amendment to the US
Constitution is now ratified, signed and certified. Have a ball.

Scientific methods are not preconceived notions, then are demonstrably
successful methods of effecting evolutionary change in a dynamic cosmos.

You religious beliefs are nothing but failed historical dogma, and many
more people in the future are going to start calling you out with truth.

Says the one mighty person who knows "the truth." You're more religious
than the people you talk down about.

Thanks for the laughs again, Chuckles!
Old September 10th 09, 01:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
OM wrote:
[...]

And I'm constitutionally protected to prejudice your nutty dogmatic crap
in any manner I see fit. And since your complete and utter bull**** is
interfering with the proper functioning of my civilization I'm doing it.
Old September 10th 09, 02:09 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Jack Powers

kT wrote:
Jack Powers wrote:
kT wrote:
OM wrote:
[...]

Yeah, keep it up, LOL. We appreciate the copious laughs that you
provide us. Keep resorting to the profanity too, it's obvious you need
to so *something*!