Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old May 15th 09, 01:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

72F at8am will be 86F at 6pm Scattered showers and still a chance to
fill solar barrels ?? Freddy filled them up when I was away. They go
down pretty fast. In a few more days the rain season kicks in. Smell of
smoke all around me. Orlando gives 75 firemen pink slips. GM
Chrysler,and Ford will have closed dealers. Like empty gasstations it
will be an eye sore. I predict in the future we will have one living
bill for those with positions(like my tax bill includes Waste
Management) We will need no credit and our fascist government will
tell us when we need a new Fiat. Those with no jobs will take their
Kool-Aid and not be an economic drain on the working class. All these
thoughts come out of how Florida treats the homeless. How the next
generations have to pay for all the corruption that took place in the
last 11 years Every day people are having gun fights in Florida Every
day crimes are taking place like home break in stores,and cars stolen so
children of jobless families can eat. This was not the case in the 30s.
People were kind.and tried to do good. No food stamps No
foreclosures,no one afraid of the next one. Ma and Pa stores not robbed.
I worked for a Plymouth car dealer (Murry motors) as a kid and they had
no thought of closing. People had hope in the demarcates in the 30s,and
that relates with the demarcates in office now. Things are worse in
Florida because of its republican controlled government. Charlie Crist
should go to jail for fraud and corruption,and instead he is going into
Washington to keep the republicans from lacking votes. Around and
around it goes,and when it can stop I know not Trebert

Old May 15th 09, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 15, 5:44*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
72F at8am *will be 86F at 6pm *Scattered showers and still a chance to
fill solar barrels ?? * Freddy filled them up when I was away. *They go
down pretty fast. In a few more days the rain season kicks in.

A nice sun fllled morning here, 40F. Expected to get to an ideal 72F
by late afternoon! Slept in the new apartments. There are a couple
of families of ducklings swimming around the duck pond now. In one
case both mother and father ducks are taking charge of them. But the
lone white duck and his/her gang of 5 ducks that used to pester me for
food disappeared while I was away in the hotel, and I havn't seen them
since. I hope no one did any dastardly deed to them, or they died
from some kind of food someone fed them. I only saw one duck who
seemed to recognize me. I threw him some Ritz type crackers, but he
didn't like them. The birds liked them though. Maybe the big white
duck is a female and sitting on nest somewhere. Maybe I will see her
emerge one of these days leading a bunch of ducklings. Or maybe they
just moved on to the next duck pond. But they have been at this pond
for the year and a half I have been frequenting it.

*Smell of
smoke all around me. Orlando gives 75 firemen pink slips. * GM
Chrysler,and Ford will have closed dealers. Like empty gasstations it
will be an eye sore. *I predict in the future we will have one living
bill for those with positions(like my tax bill includes Waste
Management) * We will need no credit and our fascist government will
tell us when we need a new Fiat.

Sounds like a good safe planned economy. Everyone will buy a new Fiat
every three years whether you want and can afford one or not! Well,
if they can force you to purchase garbage service... Some people here
in towns that require you to pay for garbage service have complained
because they claim they recycle 100%.

[...]

No Republican problem here, Bert All Oregon government posts are now
filled with Democrats. But still waiting for the Democratic miracle
to take place.

Double-A

Old May 15th 09, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a Oregon has a chance for change. The republican "Good Old boys"
are happy the way things are. Reason is they double dip,and are saving
up big bucks. Its mentioned in the news,but they know they are in
control and will never be brought to justice sad but reality Trebert

Old May 16th 09, 02:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 15, 10:48*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a Oregon has a chance for change. The republican "Good Old boys"
are happy the way things are. Reason is they double dip,and are saving
up big bucks. Its mentioned in the news,but they know they are in
control and will never be brought to justice *sad but reality * Trebert

It was a beautiful spring-like day ane not too hot. Now a perfect 70F
at 6:45 PM. I located the missing big white duck in the pond across
the road. (I'm sure you are all relieved to hear.) I knew it was him
because when I waved a white bag I was carrying, he started swimming
towards me even though he was a long way off. That meant he
remembered me and thought I might give him food! Looks like his gang
is there too. A warming trend is here. Might be 86F by Sunday.

Double-A

Old May 16th 09, 11:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

72F at 6am 89F at 6pm Scattered showers but it is raining all around
me and I am getting no measurable amounts. Still my house is green.
Sending letters out to Charlie crist to have Bruce van meter of Toho
Water to turn my house water on. Crist who works only for the Godfather
will do as he is told. I can only embarrass Crist in his run for the
senate He is running unopposed actually TreBert.

Old May 16th 09, 04:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 16, 3:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
72F at 6am *89F at 6pm *Scattered showers but it is raining all around
me and I am getting no measurable amounts. Still my house is green.
Sending letters out to Charlie crist to have Bruce van meter of Toho
Water to turn my house water on. Crist who works only for the Godfather
will do as he is told. *I can only embarrass Crist in his run for the
senate *He is running unopposed actually TreBert.

48F here. in the Tualatin Valley. Clear skies. Expected high 81F. A
good day for sighting valley girls! I slept in the food with the
Asian lady last night. Due to the recession, the store has fired
their regular night janitor and are bringing in a guy from a
janitorial sevice who works only 4 nights a week. He makes more noise
in the food court than the old janitor, but there are 3 nights a week
when he's not there and it is very peadeful. Also when he is there,
he doesn't try to wake me up by pounding on my table like the old
store (company man) janiitor. There are so many people with no place
to go like the Asian lady and Twittering. I wish they could all find
someone to help them. One guy camped up along Dairy Creek near the
railroad tracks was sleeping near his camp fire when some guy bashed
him in the head with a piece of wood and searched his backpack for
valuables. He had nothing worth stealing, but the concussion put him
in the hospital. I would rather hang around the the genteel suberbs,
where about the worst thing to fear is being ravished by a valley
girl gang, than go to one of those back woods camping areas and dwell
amongst the desparate characters there.

Can't you just go out with a wrench and turn your water back on again,
or have they padlocked it?

Double-A

Old May 16th 09, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

AA It has a lock,but if I do not get rain over this weekend I will
break the lock. They will take out like you warned me the meter. They
have no way to block the sewer pipe. Severn Trent being 100% Mafia will
know how to take care of "little old me" still I put a hair across
their ass. I can never be the straw that broke the camels back. I am
just a trouble maker in this spacetime. Trebert

Old May 16th 09, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 16, 10:26*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
*AA *It has a lock,but if I do not get rain over this weekend I will
break the lock. *They will take out like you warned me the meter.

But then you can probably get your local hardware store to cut you a
length of pipe just the right length to span the gap were the meter
used to be! Then you will have totally unmetered water!

*They
have no way to block the sewer pipe.

Better hope so!

Severn Trent being 100% Mafia will
know how to take care of "little old me" *still I put a hair across
their ass. I can never be the straw that broke the camels back. I am
just a trouble maker in this spacetime. Trebert

Well, perhaps it's better to die fighting the mafia than to die in bed
of constipation or bed sores!

Double-A

Old May 16th 09, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A Yes dying in bed has been over done. should my infection
cause me to lose my left foot I will see to it that Bruce Van Meter will
not waltz . I am now putting pressure on Charlie Crist,and have hopes
to see to it that he will never be a senator. Reality is to sum Crist up
in one word it would be EVIL TreBert

Old May 17th 09, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 16, 11:38*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

82F here at the end of this beautiful sunny day! The big white duck
has found his way back to the pond where he belongs, and he and his
partner were having their pictures taken with some kids when I walked
by.

Double A * Yes dying in bed has been over done. should my infection
cause me to lose my left foot I will see to it that Bruce Van Meter will
not waltz .

What are you going to do, shoot his toe off?

*I am now putting pressure on Charlie Crist,and have hopes
to see to it that he will never be a senator.

You have some more dirt on him, do you?

Reality is to sum Crist up
in one word it would be EVIL *TreBert

He just sounds like a standard politition to me. They are all self-
serving, and you and I are the ones who get screwed! Take that Arlen
Specter, switching from Republican to Democrat just because he thinks
he will stand a better chance of being reelected as a Democrat! A
real man of conviction! A real man of principles!