What if(on planetary worlds)

Old September 8th 08, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default What if(on planetary worlds)

I thought you were more into electronic flashing, BEERTbrain? lmao!

I have no trouble finding our Sun!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:20:31 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Darla So happy when you post So happy to be called sweetie by you So
happy you read my posts. Drill it is I did make a white light
intensifying mechanical laser It used lots of flash bulbs and they are
getting scarce. How easy was it to find our Sun? I love you so much
bert

Old September 8th 08, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Calm down, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Darla's an alien porpoise who's never been off the Earth.

Your knowledge of Doppler shifts (you wrote ****) is TOTAL ****! For
example: No one uses spectroscopes for such fine measurements.

Jupiter's eclipses are only visible from a VERY SMALL part of the
Universe. Those aliens would have to be VERY LUCKY to be in the right
place just by chance!

Or did BradBoi tell them where to look from?

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 08:59:28 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

What if our solar system thanks to Jupiter is the reason aliens would
find our Sun a good place to visit? It is how Darla came to us. First
the Sun would wobble from side to side,as the centre mass of the solar
system. This wobble would have a period of 12 years,for that is the time
it takes Jupiter to orbit the Sun. #2 is a Doppler **** of the solar
spectra.(measured by spectroscope) #3 Jupiter crossing the Sun
surface,and the partial eclipse could be detected as a brief change in
brightness. I read over 50 far away planets have been
detected. They all needed so far a solar system with a very large planet
like Jupiter. We can now look in the right direction for life. Thank
you Darla for finding us,and being so nice,for I know you must see
humankind with all its faults,and do not use your laser gattling gun on
us Thank you bert

Old September 8th 08, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default What makes Warhol think Saul is at TmcAz.COM ?

Looking up your IP address:
“ Private.DNSStuff.COM/Tools/IPall.CH?IP=68.0.149.41 ”
I see: “ Tc.Ph.Cox.NET ” ( Tucson -- Phoenix, Cox DSL ).

The Tucson Medical Center ( TmcAz.COM, 204.68.32.14 )
is its own ISP, like FermiLab and Universities are their own ISP's;
TmcAz.COM has nothing to do with Cox.NET.

So what makes Warhol think you're posting from TmcAz.COM ?
Does he think you're a medical doctor ? he's joking, I'm sure.

Old September 8th 08, 01:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Sep 8, 2:05 am, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
Looking up your IP address:
" Private.DNSStuff.COM/Tools/IPall.CH?IP=68.0.149.41 "
I see: " Tc.Ph.Cox.NET " ( Tucson -- Phoenix, Cox DSL ).

The Tucson Medical Center ( TmcAz.COM, 204.68.32.14 )
is its own ISP, like FermiLab and Universities are their own ISP's;
TmcAz.COM has nothing to do with Cox.NET.

So what makes Warhol think you're posting from TmcAz.COM ?
Does he think you're a medical doctor ? he's joking, I'm sure.

No he is there a patient... A Very Sick One.
Old September 8th 08, 01:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

WartPiggy can joke, Jeff? lmfjao!

He claimed my IP was at TMC. Maybe he doesn't know anything about
computers either?

That's why you can't believe a word he says.

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 08, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

See? I told you, Jeff! lmfjao!

I said before that I can't afford to live at TMC. WartASSHOLE didn't
believe that either! As if I care!

Saul Levy

Old September 8th 08, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default Darla is with Painius in Cape Coral, Florida.

"Jeff?Relf" wrote in message...
|a...

Darla is either Painius or someone living with Painius.
I know Darla's IP address is “ 97.103.59.24 ”** and from
“ geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&ipaddress=97.103.59.24 ”
and/or “ ip2location.com/97.103.59.24 ”
I know she lives in Cape Coral, Florida.
**

I am Darla, shake my fin? g

But, but, but... i don't live anywhere near Cape
Coral, Florida!

'Scuze me, i'm off to bask in the waters off Maui.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank *YOU* for reading!

P.P.S.: http://yummycake.secretsgolden.com

Old September 8th 08, 04:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Darla/Painius were merely Visiting Cape Coral, Florida, last June.

I pretty sure you're Darla herself, a woman.
You're waaay too nice to be a man.

Right now you're in Maui; but, as I later added:
you were merely Visiting Cape Coral, Florida, last June.
I don't know where your primary residence is, maybe Atlanta Georgia.

Old September 8th 08, 04:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default Is Saul, ahem, the CEO of TmcAz.COM ? no.

I asked Warhol what makes him think your IP is at TmcAz.COM.
He replied to the post, so I know he saw the question,
but he dodged it .. no links, no screenshots.

Besides, even if he was right ( ha ha ),
you might be the CEO, not a mental patient.

All three of these say your at Cox.NET, not TmcAz.COM:
Private.DNSStuff.COM/Tools/IPall.CH?IP=68.0.149.41
www.ip2Location.COM/68.0.149.41
GeoBytes.COM/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&ipaddress=68.0.149.41

Running this in FireFox's URL-bar installs an “ IP ” lookup to see
“ ASN Name, SubDomains ( i.e. Reverse DNS ),
City ( wiki info, may not be accurate ),
and, optionally, whois ( i.e. ISP, domain owner, info ) ”:
javascript: window.external.AddSearchProvider( "http://JeffRelf.F-M.FM/IP_DnsStuff.XML");

Should that fail to give you the correct city, try these two:
javascript: window.external.AddSearchProvider( "http://JeffRelf.F-M.FM/IP_GeoBytes.XML");
javascript: window.external.AddSearchProvider( "http://JeffRelf.F-M.FM/IP_2Location.XML");
*

Old September 8th 08, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"Jeff?Relf" wrote...
in message |J...

I pretty sure you're Darla herself, a woman.
You're waaay too nice to be a man.

Right now you're in Maui; but, as I later added:
you were merely Visiting Cape Coral, Florida, last June.
I don't know where your primary residence is, maybe Atlanta Georgia.

Actually, many years ago i wrote poetry in another
newsgroup under a feminine pen name. Fooled 'em
all.

I must be a little "in touch" with my anima, but i'm
not so sure i'm in touch with aquatic ET's who have
a strong sense of porpoise. g

happy days and...
starry starry nights!