Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

Old June 4th 08, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Phoenix Found Water Oh ya

On Jun 2, 9:25 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Saw a picture taken under the rover part of it in the shade,and the part
up front in sun light. NOVA is now claiming the white sand has lots of
water in it and that is the reason its white for it is water ice Give
me a break Bert

What is so crazy about the existence of water?

It's cold and in a near enough vacuum.

Frozen CO2 in of itself would extract any water-ice that's near the
surface.

Frozen methane would pretty much do the same.

Going meters underground is the only viable alternative for water-ice
to coexist. Perhaps as little as a meter under solid/compacted ground
if within the Mars tropics is doable. Phoenix isn't situated anywhere
near the Mars tropics.

Besides whatever water, where's the Mars salt?
.. - . Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 4th 08, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 3, 1:46 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Mark for years and years Mars landers have been testing for surface
water,and not one molecule in a billion parts tested have yet to be
found. There is a very good reason why this is so. Bert

Sure, but now they are at the polar ice caps, where the water presumably
all comes from.

Dry-ice caps of fluffy CO2 snow and possibly methane ice below. So
what?

They'll have to go deeper, a whole lot deeper. First through meters of
dried salts and DM of diatom silica (DM = Diatomaceous Mars).

Mars w/o silica diatoms is Mars w/o having life as we know it.

Thus far, no DM and no salt. But then our DARPA has known that as of
nearly two decades ago, if not before then. Mars is thereby a
failsafe bet, isn’t it.
. - . Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 4th 08, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 4, 5:37 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Mark True North Pole best place to look,and NASA should have landed
there years ago. I predict they will come up with a molecule of
water,even when none is found. That lie can bring in billions of future
bucks. Reality is NASA is run by a bunch of lying *******s. The public
can give thanks that those shuttles are retiring. That pink elephant ISS
is next to go. Lets hope money in the future is not spent for 40
year orbiting,and only 220 miles up. Back to the moon its only 3 days
away Bert

Dry-ice caps of fluffy crystal CO2 snow and of possibly methane ice
below. So what?

They'll have to go deeper, a whole lot deeper. First through meters of
dried salts and DM of diatom silica (DM = Diatomaceous Mars).

Mars w/o silica diatoms is Mars w/o having life as we know it.

Thus far, no DM and no salt. But then our DARPA has known that as of
nearly two decades ago, if not before then. Mars is thereby a faith-
based failsafe kind of bet to waste our best talent and resources
upon, isn’t it.
. - . Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 5th 08, 06:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Mark True North Pole best place to look,and NASA should have landed
there years ago. I predict they will come up with a molecule of
water,even when none is found. That lie can bring in billions of future
bucks. Reality is NASA is run by a bunch of lying *******s. The public
can give thanks that those shuttles are retiring. That pink elephant ISS
is next to go. Lets hope money in the future is not spent for 40
year orbiting,and only 220 miles up. Back to the moon its only 3 days
away Bert

I agree, Bert. We have been in Earth orbit far too long.
Time to rev up and gear up the engines and head for the Cosmos.

Old June 5th 08, 06:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"BradGuth" wrote in message
[...]

(*****We know that there was once water on Mars, and a lot of it,
because of the way it has etched out canyons, crevices, and
wind mountains.

*****And if there used to be, there could still be.

Old June 5th 08, 12:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark Reality is once upon a time about two billion years ago Mars had
oceans of water,and we should not even think that sand and dust storms
that we see in our spacetime had any thing to do etching out the
landscape Oh ya Bert

Old June 5th 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 4, 10:41 pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Mars had mostly fresh water, not salt water. There's a difference,
and it's a rather big one.

Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 5th 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jun 5, 4:45 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Mark Reality is once upon a time about two billion years ago Mars had
oceans of water,and we should not even think that sand and dust storms
that we see in our spacetime had any thing to do etching out the
landscape Oh ya Bert

I agree, that once upon a time, of at least a billion years ago, Mars
likely had its fresh water swamps, plus just enough magnetosphere in
order to protect and hold onto its thin atmosphere.

Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 5th 08, 02:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Brad Mars atmosphere is only 1% of earth's,and there is no reason it
ever was even 2%(doubled) Without an atmosphere gives two scientific
reasons why it never had running water. Mars looks and has a surface
like our moon. Cold, dry,lots of rocks,and not a molecule of water
found,or ever be found. Mars resembles Earth because of volcanoes,and
lots of iron. Big surprise our moon has little iron. Never read that
the moon has an iron core.I think its rock all the way down Bert

Old June 5th 08, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

500,000.000 bucks spent and so little new information. Only Nasa Mafia
could get away with this fraud and disinformation. It would have been a
lot cheaper and we would get more out of it if the Phoenix lander in
Phoenix Arizona. Sad but so very true Water Water every where but Mars
is just dust Go figure Bert