What if We don;t Detect 99.8% of the existence of Particles?

Old April 1st 07, 12:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if We don;t Detect 98.8% of the energies.?

Best to keep in mind 'gravity" "gyrates" gravity. Energy creates mutual
gravity the same as matter. (Wheeler) It is the intrinsic energy of
space in both realms that we can refer to as "dark energy" Bert

Old April 2nd 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if We don;t Detect 99.8% of the existence of Particles?

With so much of my universe missing I feel less than a dust bunny. It
is like viewing a car,and only having a hub cap to look at. Bert

Old April 3rd 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Gee, BEERTbrain, all I can say is : **** OFF!

You didn't mean golfer, did you? Could be a spelling error of yours.

How does that make you feel?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:53:37 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Have you ever thought of doing some posting that might be
of interest? You are a desert rat. I almost said "gofer" but a rat fits
better. You come out of your desert hole,and give serious
thinkers,humorists,and some really nice people a lot of your insulting
gaff. I could get mad at you,but I know you have no class.. That you
are a sad sack. Reality is I feel bad for you. Bert

Old April 5th 07, 07:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

You truly are an IDIOT, BEERTbrain! Scott already covered this very
well. You are TOO STUPID, like the WartPlugs, to understand it!

Your stupidity outshines you! Probably overwhelms you too!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:06:43 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul Wise one Tell us how things(rocks are dated. Tell us how
Earth's oldest rocks are listed as being 3.9 billion years old. Tell us
why Moon rocks are measured to be as old as 6 billion years old,and that
is older than the Earth. Its nice we have those 830 lb of rocks from
the Apollo.missions Bert

Old April 5th 07, 07:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

And your mind, BEERTbrain, has turned into chicken soup!

I never wore sandals.

You live in the delusions made up in your own brain! Amazing how
often that happens in this newsgroup.

Saul Levy

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:19:14 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus Saul There is a lot more reality out there if only you would
stop walking round and round on that hot desert sand in worn out red
sandals chasing mirages. Stop thinking you are Moses. His sandals never
wore out(little known miracle). That has to tell you something. Also
you are not going to separate the Colorado river. You can never be a
person to judge reality. Your brain is in reality a mirage Bert

Old April 5th 07, 11:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I don't like chicken soup. You would be closer to reality
if you said my brain cells have turned into Bud light foam But alas you
just don't have the wit ,so I did it for you. So you don't have
red sandals. I think in your case pink would be more fitting. Watch
out for that cactus that can throw its darts Bert

Old May 12th 07, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

BULL****, you senile old fool, BEERTbrain!

Saul Levy

Old May 13th 07, 01:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Why are you now replying to my posts that are over a month
old? Are you that slow a thinker? Bert

Old May 20th 07, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 2, 2:36 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
With so much of my universe missing I feel less than a dust bunny. It
is like viewing a car,and only having a hub cap to look at. Bert

And to think, this is but one of at least two such universes.

Why don't you focus on photons, and I don't mean to limit upon those
you and I can see, of which obviously those visual photons don't
amount to 0.0000001% of what's actually out there.
-
Brad Guth