Troubling Planetary News: Fissure Could Be a New Ocean

Old January 29th 06, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Troubling Planetary News: Snow in Flagstaff!

Saul Levy wrote:

Comets don't cause any of that, you old fool! Gravity is one of the
weakest forces.

But Double-A has now added terms to Newton's gravitation equation to
make it not so weak.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:24:41 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

Troubling, very troubling indeed reported sub zero temps in
Russia are taking their toll. Attacks on oil pipes are not helping the
situation. Icicles in Arizona, snow in Flagstaff what's happening is it
that the planet is feeling the strong gravitational influences of that
predicted Warhol mighty approaching comet? Keep us posted on any new
weather extreme recoiling events.

on alert,
the nightbat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old January 29th 06, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Saul Levy wrote:

Comets don't cause any of that, you old fool! Gravity is one of the
weakest forces.

But Double-A has now added terms to Newton's gravitation equation to
make it not so weak.

Aaaah...now I can sleep well tonight !

H.J.

Old January 31st 06, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Nah, not water, a case of BEER! The duct tape would come in handy to
tape yourself to the Earth during a pole shift.

Saul Levy

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:29:12 -0800, "Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote
Ranger" wrote:

After you google 'polar shift', you'd probably moved to stock a gallon
bottle of water, a survivor kit and last but not least a roll of Official
Duct Tape.

H.J.