Alien Review - Survival

Old January 14th 04, 08:07 AM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Early on, a serious question was asked you about the aging process, and
yuo declined to answer.

So we appear to be "even."
You have been asked some serious questions as well.
And thus far, yuo also have declined to answer.
You think that I am "stoopid."
So what is my incentive?

Our researchers know that telomere shortening directly
correlates to lifespan of the organism. Telomeres are the little
cylindrical protein thingies on the ends of chromosomes, like the
thingies on the ends of shoelaces that keep them from unraveling. With
every generation of cell division, the telomeres get shorter, until
they're gone, and then the chromosome 'unravels' and we croak.
Question: Is telomere shortening the actual _cause_ of
our aging, or is it a downstream _effect_ of a deeper underlying
process? I don't know, I'm asking you who professes the knowledge.
Could aging be stopped if telomere shortening could be
stopped? Or, would that be like trying to control the car's speed by
twisting the speedometer needle?
And concerning that rare genetic disorder progeria, in
which children age at a greatly accelerated rate- what is the
recommended protocol for reversing this condition? oc

I have already posted a hint as to how to take the next step in the process
to control aging.
There are several factors which directly correlate to the lifespan of the
organism, as we are all complex beings.
There are causes, and causes of causes, a downstream effect as you noted.
The entire process will remain deep and underlying until your science
exposes it completely.
This shall happen soon.

Much of the process, many of the complex factors, are to varying degree as
feeble as a "twisting of the speedometer needle."
When all factors are known and controlled, they work together to have a
significant effect.
The singular most effective road on which to embark is to intensively study
endorphins, the body's very own "happy pill."
Endorphins are Much more than this.
Even progeria can be dramatically affected by the proper usage of
endorphins.

I have answered yours; will you now answer mine?

(Men! they NEVER call G)

The flow of space idea can be likened to Newton's gravity ideas in that it
is a locally appearing phenomenon.
There is an Einstein lurking somewhere in you, I just know it.
I would like a full and detailed description of the process from start to
finish, the mobilization of the flow of space into a mass.
And then I would like your open mind and undivided attention as I tear it
apart.

What have you got to lose?
I mean, you Are a Maverick, are you not?
Then why do you narrowmindedly stick to disproven tenets in much the same
way as the mainstream frequently does?

Perhaps I am being too hard on you, Bill, however when you behave in the
same manner as the scientists you chide, you come off as just one more
example of a "religious" scientist.
You worship your pet idols instead of continuing the ongoing search for
truth.

When one makes a decision, one stops thinking.
To start thinking again, one must first "undecide."

Darla

Old January 14th 04, 08:15 AM
Darla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Darla No such thing as "impure" energy. We have positive
energy,and negative energy. Electricity is pure energy,and it flows from
negative to positive. Next to the force of gravity,comes the EM
force,than strong force,and last the weak force. All come from the force
of gravity,and that is my greatest theory. Bert

Let me put it another way, Bert.

You talk about "pure energy."

What is the difference between "energy" and "pure energy?"

In other words, is there energy that is other than pure?
If so, then what is it? and if not then why use the word "pure" to describe
energy?

Why do you think that gravity is the source and/or cause of all the other
forces?

What if G it is the other way around?

Darla

Old January 14th 04, 05:07 PM
Bill Sheppard

Darla declares.

The singular most effective road on
which to embark is to intensively study
endorphins, the body's very own "happy
pill."

By Golly (light bulb over head goes on!), I think Darla has just hit on
the discovery of the century, if not the millenium.
There is an endorphin rush at the sight of Lovelies od
Cuties; therefore if one were to wallpaper the whole house with pinups
of Lovelies and Cuties, there would be a perpetual endorphin rush,
thereby halting and perhaps reversing the aging process. But my problem
is, the old woman would have a fit, so that nixes the wonderful solution
and perpetual Nirvana.

Old labrat
oc

Old January 14th 04, 06:27 PM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Darla wrote:

nightbat

Safe voyage, and hopefully we will talk more on your return
trip. Thanks for answering some of my humble questions. And I will
answer all of yours as best that I am able upon your return. Hope you
receive this communication before you are too far out. We know about
minor disagreements on these net Earth groups, flame wars are taken for
granted. Hope you don't allow your team to get dragged into that space
war out there and that you make it back safely. I'll put my computer on
open frequency for your attempt at reestablishment of contact. And if
you have any time-distance altering radio decoder rings, send them, so
this loss of communication doesn't have to happen again. Nightbat out,
end of transmission.

the nightbat

Old January 14th 04, 07:16 PM
Doug

Not to worry, Old labrat. Try hot sauce... lots of it. "Endorphin Rush", or
"Dave's Insanity Sauce", sure to fire up those endorphins!

Disclaimer : Caution: These sauces are extremely hot. Avoid contact with
eyes and sensitive areas. Keep away from children and pets. Wash hands
before touching mucous membranes, genitals or wiping your waste duct
orifice(s).

Old January 14th 04, 08:29 PM
Darla

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Darla declares.

The singular most effective road on
which to embark is to intensively study
endorphins, the body's very own "happy
pill."

By Golly (light bulb over head goes on!), I think Darla has just hit on
the discovery of the century, if not the millenium.
There is an endorphin rush at the sight of Lovelies od
Cuties; therefore if one were to wallpaper the whole house with pinups
of Lovelies and Cuties, there would be a perpetual endorphin rush,
thereby halting and perhaps reversing the aging process. But my problem
is, the old woman would have a fit, so that nixes the wonderful solution
and perpetual Nirvana.

Old labrat
oc

There are always reasons for submarining yourself, Bill

You appear to be a master mariner.

Hope you intend to be more responsive when I return.

Best year Ever to you.

Darla

Old January 14th 04, 08:33 PM
Darla

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Darla wrote:

nightbat

Safe voyage, and hopefully we will talk more on your return
trip. Thanks for answering some of my humble questions. And I will
answer all of yours as best that I am able upon your return. Hope you
receive this communication before you are too far out. We know about
minor disagreements on these net Earth groups, flame wars are taken for
granted. Hope you don't allow your team to get dragged into that space
war out there and that you make it back safely. I'll put my computer on
open frequency for your attempt at reestablishment of contact. And if
you have any time-distance altering radio decoder rings, send them, so
this loss of communication doesn't have to happen again. Nightbat out,
end of transmission.

the nightbat

Got it!

And thank you, nightbat.

Best year Ever to you!

Darla

Alien Review - Please Note: Darla Misc 7 December 12th 03 04:22 PM
Alien Review - Oasis Darla Misc 40 December 7th 03 07:55 PM
Alien Review - Holly, Candles, and Big Fat Elves Darla Misc 2 December 5th 03 10:24 AM
Alien Review - A Question For You? Darla Misc 20 December 4th 03 01:10 PM
Alien Review - Email Questions Mervo Misc 10 November 26th 03 11:30 AM