Orbiting Is In for Quantum and Macro Realms

Old August 27th 14, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Orbiting Is In for Quantum and Macro Realms

Quantum its reality for atoms. Macro its called solar systems. Atoms cores have electrons. Stars planets. Interesting question is. Can a star have 60 planets of earth size? Do large dense stars have less planets than medium stars? Can a neutron star have a planet. I thing twin stars have more planets than a single star. Reason I do not think they were created together,but came together (merged) One could be much older. TreBert
Old August 28th 14, 12:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:47:20 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Quantum its reality for atoms. Macro its called solar systems. Atoms cores have electrons.

Try hadrons.

Stars planets. Interesting question is. Can a star have 60 planets of earth size?

Why not?

Do large dense stars have less planets than medium stars? Can a neutron star have a planet.

Why not?

I thing twin stars have more planets than a single star. Reason I do not think they were created together,but came together (merged) One could be much older. TreBert

True.

Double-A

Old August 28th 14, 01:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:20:14 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:47:20 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Quantum its reality for atoms. Macro its called solar systems. Atoms cores have electrons.

Try hadrons.

Stars planets. Interesting question is. Can a star have 60 planets of earth size?

Why not?

Do large dense stars have less planets than medium stars? Can a neutron star have a planet.

Why not?

I thing twin stars have more planets than a single star. Reason I do not think they were created together,but came together (merged) One could be much older. TreBert

True.

Double-A

Most stars are binary and/or trinary associated, and indeed they should each have planets unless one of the stars has become a substantial white dwarf or neutron star.

The impressive Betelgeuse star could soon become a small neutron star or possibly an unstable white dwarf, which should have by now (640+ years from now our-time) terminated from its impressive red giant phase and having consumed a few and otherwise tossed the majority of its planets. A massive star like Betelgeuse (progenitor of 10+ Ms and perhaps only somewhat greater mass than Sirius[b]) could easily have had a hundred planets to give away.