Fife in Shady Part of Vegas

Old August 24th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Fife in Shady Part of Vegas

People living under trees. People in wheel chairs. People waiting in line for hot meal. It has to be worse than NYC,or LA They have no money and are looking for hand outs at every corner. Can this be rich America?? Big contrast in showing those that made it and those that failed. You have the strip,and the straped. Vegas was built by losers.It shows TreBert
Old August 24th 14, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/23/2014 7:24 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
People living under trees. People in wheel chairs. People waiting in line for hot meal. It has to be worse than NYC,or LA They have no money and are looking for hand outs at every corner. Can this be rich America?? Big contrast in showing those that made it and those that failed. You have the strip,and the straped. Vegas was built by losers.It shows TreBert

Florida is looking pretty good rn, eh Bert?

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old August 24th 14, 05:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:24:38 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
People living under trees. People in wheel chairs. People waiting in line for hot meal. It has to be worse than NYC,or LA They have no money and are looking for hand outs at every corner. Can this be rich America?? Big contrast in showing those that made it and those that failed. You have the strip, and the strapped. Vegas was built by losers.It shows TreBert

The American and foreign oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds (regardless of whomever we elect or appoint) have been in control from the get go. We've been their little puppets and usually the least to benefit from the growing wealth and authority disparity that makes America so great.

Your parents and grandparents got their wish, as they too helped to further create and sustain this mainstream status quo and its subsequent disparity that has you begging and otherwise strapped for cash.

Local and global inflation is the key to how those upper caste manage to keep the rest of us suppressed and begging.

How can we believe their NASA/Apollo era was even telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

How much of 9-11, TWA flight 800 and a few too many other issues can we always trust our peers and their oligarchs, Bilderberg and Rothschild bosses, as having been telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

They even had you and others of your generation snookered on so many levels..

Tor and the Dark Web/Deep Web, pretending to be one of us.

Their brown-nosed clowns and FUD-masters can be found just about everywhere, covering as much mainstream status-quo butt as they can collectively muster.

Perhaps via the disclosures of Tor and the Dark Web/Deep Web, we'll finally get to discover more about who has really been in charge of screwing with us. Edward Snowden was obviously just the tip of disclosing this NSA/GCHQ iceberg that's darker and deeper hidden and more devious than even Snowden had uncovered.
http://bgr.com/2014/01/20/how-to-acc...road-deep-web/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Web
No doubt the upper caste of oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds should be very afraid.

In other words, our owners have nearly always been keeping important stuff from us, and acting as though they've always been telling us the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now we get to know how systematically snookered and intentionally dumbfounded they've been keeping us in the dark, via their Dark Web, Deep Web and Tor.

Obviously the really big and nasty inside traders and money changers, as having been extorting from us and causing as much nation destabilizing and global inflation as they could muster, as such will have to move their cloak and dagger secrets into yet another deeper matrix of their hidden global communications.

No doubt our DARPA as well as NASA and most likely every other form of Pentagon/DoD cloak and dagger as well as sensitive black ops and insider trading information (including those Market Put Options just prior to 9-11) has been systematically blocked from any public or investigative review by way of hidden files that are essentially inaccessible without the specialized Tor firmware/software.
Old August 24th 14, 09:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** Yet another well concocted GuthBallian Word-Salad
of mostly nonsensical content and absence of facts.

Here's one for you, Goth: You snooze - you lose.
Or how about this gem: The early bird gets the worm.
But, if you're a turkey, like you seem to be, you get
your head chopped off, come Thanksgiving.

Here's your sign, Stupid ... and for God's sake, stop
feeling sorry for yourself ... some people a simply
born with a few bricks short ...

Old August 24th 14, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 8/24/2014 4:03 PM, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Here's one for you, Goth: You snooze - you lose.
Or how about this gem: The early bird gets the worm.

True. Still, the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

Old August 25th 14, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Here's one for you, Goth: You snooze - you lose.
Or how about this gem: The early bird gets the worm.

True. Still, the 2nd mouse gets the cheese.

*** There ... fixed it for ya, HardBlow ...

--
" Here comes Honey Boo-Boo now" -- Mama June
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzt7oCFN3ek

*** Using that same convoluted New Humpshire hick logic,
the third mouse gets a piece of mouse tail ...

Old August 25th 14, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 1:03:04 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

[...]

I have remorse for a world run into the toilet by the likes of yourself, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and as always your good buddy Hitler.
Old August 25th 14, 03:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 6:58:10 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Not all of us were as overpaid and extra benefited as those of your

on-the-job trained monkeys. Obviously your being Jewish was a failsafe

bet, of living the good life at the expense and demise of others.

*** So you're a racist, to boot ... but then all pretend scientists are,
since the real champions of modern Science are still the evil Joos.

I'm only opposed those those of your mostly all-white Semitics that get to pretend being Atheist.

Unlike yourself, most Jews of all ethnicities are actually very good people, although as to why they refuse to police their own kind of their mostly all-white upper caste ethnicities, is troubling. Their having put their non-white Jesus Christ on a stick was clearly a bad kind of faith-based PR move, unless using a dogma policy of governing via fear (like North Korea) was always their intent.
Old August 25th 14, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

***Yet another batch of circular word-salad by a demented, make-believe
science hack ...

Old August 25th 14, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 8:25:27 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 8/25/2014 12:40 AM, benj wrote:

DARPA is an example of how the system SHOULD work.

All other government agencies should take a lesson from DARPA.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...x-IAO-logo.png

HAIL HYDRA!

Sure Harlow: Nothing for human civilization. Everything for the

Overlords. Got it.

All Hail Hydra.

Catchy, ain't it?

Hey harlow you going to the 2 minutes hate for ISIS and Abu Bakr

al-Baghdadi? You DO love big brother, right?

As for ISIL, they must be wiped out at home and abroad. They held the

funeral for the dude who got his head cut off over the weekend a few

miles from here. He wasn't even a soldier.

We must begin a campaign of total war against them.

Up to and including using nuclear weapons.

Then the world will be at peace.

--

Cut off one head, two more shall take it's place.

HAIL HYDRA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlwVTRTCdnk

I wonder if they sewed his head back on for burial like they did for Anne Boleyn?

Double-A