And who can save the World, you ask ...

Old August 23rd 14, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default And who can save the World, you ask ...

Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Old August 24th 14, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:08:13 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

At least our methods outshine any and all that your all-white oligarchs, Bilderbergs and Rothschilds combined have to offer.
Old August 27th 14, 05:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:08:13 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Too bad you couldn't have been her instructor

https://news.yahoo.com/girl-accident...32037194..html
Old August 28th 14, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 5:08:13 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

My M&M air-filter will first save Vegas. Then peole flying,then Hospitals,and then cruise ships,and final Humankind They are dying now,but only by the 1000,s. Its being covered up by #1 goverments #2 Airlines,#3Cruise ships . Vegas getting people from every part of the world is prime. Everyone is indoors breathing same air over and over. Man made virus will be the next step for those that hate USA. It can kill more than H-Bombs,and not make a sound. You will die in bed,with clean sheets. This is not hard to figure. NYC is worried about this as I type. So is Isreal. It is crossing the mind of Swiss. Reality is in the id of humankind it always was there,but now it covers the globe TreBert
Old August 29th 14, 11:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:33:23 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 5:08:13 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

My M&M air-filter will first save Vegas. Then peole flying,then Hospitals,and then cruise ships,and final Humankind They are dying now,but only by the 1000,s. Its being covered up by #1 goverments #2 Airlines,#3Cruise ships . Vegas getting people from every part of the world is prime. Everyone is indoors breathing same air over and over. Man made virus will be the next step for those that hate USA. It can kill more than H-Bombs,and not make a sound. You will die in bed,with clean sheets. This is not hard to figure. NYC is worried about this as I type. So is Isreal. It is crossing the mind of Swiss. Reality is in the id of humankind it always was there,but now it covers the globe TreBert

I think our enemies are practicing on the star fish!

http://www.eeb.ucsc.edu/pacificrocky...-star-wasting/

Double-A

Old September 6th 14, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 5:08:13 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
Wonder no mo

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

I will be the first man of humankind that helped save millions and millions.. NYC,LA Vegas will know me by inventing the best air-filter for air-conditioning. My company M&M has been working on this for many years. Terrorists can use man made virus to kill so easily,and people will die at work and asleep .Planes are prime. Airlines cover this up,as well as cruise ships. It needs looking into,but USA is now one big corporation,and "WE THE PEOPLE" are just numbers. Its to late to fight back. Its GOP Mafia all the way down.. TreBert
Old September 6th 14, 08:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Friday, August 29, 2014 3:59:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

actually it is about 25,000,000 illegal ****ing on and in the shore line duffus. I live here, they are like 'everywhere' it is a sardine can, just pac them in and live on the sand -- the sand skimmers wake them up..

they cook star fish, hunt for hand crabs and cook them.