astro: bees!!

Old May 25th 08, 06:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

Default astro: bees!!

honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
Old May 25th 08, 06:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
G[_2_]

Call your local bee keeper he'll take them off your hands for free...
Or even fruit farmers will do the same...

m...

Old May 25th 08, 07:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
[email protected]

On 2008-05-25, John N. Gretchen III wrote:
honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/

It's time to put on your veil and grab your smoker. Or call a beekeeper.

Bud
Old May 25th 08, 10:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

In the UK, the local council will remove any dangerous animals for
free.

On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:37:43 -0400, "G" wrote:

Call your local bee keeper he'll take them off your hands for free...
Or even fruit farmers will do the same...

"John N. Gretchen III" wrote in message
om...
honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3

The only differences between lawyers and prostitutes are that prostitutes are generally better looking and more honest about how they make a living.
Old May 26th 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
G[_2_]

That's not an animal. We call it an insect here in the States.

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
In the UK, the local council will remove any dangerous animals for
free.

On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:37:43 -0400, "G" wrote:

Call your local bee keeper he'll take them off your hands for free...
Or even fruit farmers will do the same...

. com...

http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

Old May 26th 08, 05:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

John N. Gretchen III wrote:

honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/

Sweet

Up here so many hives died over winter from some unknown cause the
beekeepers are paying for a situation like yours. Doubt they can afford
the gas money to go get yours however.

What's the odd plant they seem to like so well?

Rick

Old May 26th 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

The plant is a Plumeria,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frangipani

Old May 26th 08, 07:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
John N. Gretchen III

I tried 7 different bee keepers and no one was interested so I had to
kill them. The were very tame, I could inches from the and never got stung.

BobW wrote:
"John N. Gretchen III" wrote in message
m...
honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3

John,

Doesn't your cat realize that she could get stung on her cold little nose?

Bob

--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
Old May 26th 08, 08:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

Insect is a subset of animal.
I wrote "animal" because the council policy includes rats.

On Sun, 25 May 2008 19:27:56 -0400, "G" wrote:

That's not an animal. We call it an insect here in the States.

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message
.. .
In the UK, the local council will remove any dangerous animals for
free.

On Sun, 25 May 2008 13:37:43 -0400, "G" wrote:

Call your local bee keeper he'll take them off your hands for free...
Or even fruit farmers will do the same...

"John N. Gretchen III" wrote in message
.com...
honey bees have invaded my observatory!

http://www.tisd.net/~jng3/bees/
--
John N. Gretchen III
N5JNG NCS304
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3

--
http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
http://www.petersphotos.com

The only differences between lawyers and prostitutes are that prostitutes
are generally better looking and more honest about how they make a living.

The sailor came home from a secret two year mission only to find his wife with a new born baby. Furious, he was determined to track down the father to extract revenge.
"Was it my friend Sam", he demanded.
"No !" his weeping wife replied.
"Was it my friend Jim then?" he asked.
"NO !!!" she said even more upset.
"Well which one of my no good friends did this then?" he asked.
"Don't you think I have any friends of my own?" she snapped.
Old May 29th 08, 05:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Priceless !! - hope you are doing well - and yep I'm still here sir !!

- Rod
- ps - I've have just completed a new permanent pier and "square dome"
for my scope as well.