'STUNNING ADMISSION' Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckagefrom UFO crashes

Old February 19th 21, 08:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default 'STUNNING ADMISSION' Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckagefrom UFO crashes

(Cross-posts removed)

Andrew W wrote on 19/02/2021 10:32 am:
"Rick C. Hodgin"Â* wrote in message news:20210217115901.39e7cd93@rick-hp...
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:21:36 +1100
"Andrew W" wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/140389...e-ufo-crashes/

THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO
crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The
Sun.

They're doing this because the rapture will soon take place, and when
millions of people go missing world-wide, they're going to have to have
some explanation that makes sense to people about what just happened.
The idea that it was the rapture won't be received by non-believers.
But the idea that an alien civilization beamed people away for
re-education or some such will be believed.

The truth is this:Â* There are no aliens.

Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of dust in
this huge universe? That's crazy. What a waste that would be.

Didn't I read, here-abouts somewhere, that he isn't saying that, it's
just (IYHO) the distances are so vast and you can't go faster than
light, so it would take forever to get anywhere!
They are demons deceiving people.

Lol. Demons don't need to live on planets or use spacecraft. And
billions around the world have witnessed craft in the skies, including
them landing with beings coming out. Some have even met them face to
face, and they were physical, not 'demons'. This demon stuff is a
Christian belief because Christians aren't told anything about this
subject because Christianity is basically spiritual communism.

Jesus came to this world to set man free from sin.

Why did 'God' create highly sin prone beings in the first place??

Didn't God create us *in his image* , so, if we can sin, God can sin, too!!
--
Daniel
Old February 19th 21, 09:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Andrew W[_2_]

"Andrew W" wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/140389...e-ufo-crashes/
THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO
crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The
Sun.

They're doing this because the rapture will soon take place, and when
millions of people go missing world-wide, they're going to have to have
some explanation that makes sense to people about what just happened.
The idea that it was the rapture won't be received by non-believers.
But the idea that an alien civilization beamed people away for
re-education or some such will be believed.

The truth is this: There are no aliens.

Are you saying that there's only life on this one tiny spec of dust in
this huge universe? That's crazy. What a waste that would be.

Didn't I read, here-abouts somewhere, that he isn't saying that, it's just
(IYHO) the distances are so vast and you can't go faster than light, so it
would take forever to get anywhere!

I don't know I thought that was the other guy.

Old February 19th 21, 05:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:20:49 +1100
Daniel65 wrote:
Andrew W wrote on 19/02/2021 10:32 am:
Why did 'God' create highly sin prone beings in the first place??

Didn't God create us *in his image* , so, if we can sin, God can sin,
too!!

God is not a man that He could sin. Jesus came here, as a man, but He
was still God. He lived 33.5 years approximately as one of us in the
flesh, sleeping, eating, feeling tired, having our emotions, anger,
sadness, joy, laughter, etc.

Behind each one of us is a soul. We are made in the image and likeness
of God. Soul + body + spirit. We are one, just as God is one being God
the Father (soul), Son (body), Holy Spirit (spirit).

Behind Jesus was God. He was the driving force in the physical body,
which is why He never sinned.

He came here to take sin away so we who are weak and have sinned can be
set free.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Old February 19th 21, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:54:09 -0500, "Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
He lived 33.5 years approximately

Somewhere near the traditional Altar of Nativity (35E12:28,31N42:16), in the
Spelunca Nativitatis grotto where the 14-point silver star inscribed "Hic De
Virgine Maria Jesus Christus Natus", is most likely where this Star was born.
And Augusti mensis die XI h. XV m. XLVII post meridiem horologii Mathematici
i.e. about an hour and a half before sunrise 1 Elul 3758 is most likely when.
If so, then Monday 12 August 3 BC ~3:50 AM LMT (JD 1720550.56250) is correct.