people are bad

Old September 3rd 06, 09:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default people are bad

I guess

Dr. Moria is a creepy person.

I do not abuse people. I insulted Igor because he is a creepy person
who uses the internet to abuse people.

Any normal person can see that Igor insulted me before I told people
that Igor is a creepy person. I am telling the truth about Igor. Igor
is a moron. Dr. Moria is a creepy nut.

I am a catholic and I am not planning to change my ideas. That is
extra true about changing my ideas about God to ideas of a nut like
Moria.

The Bible tends to give people a good idea of God.

I do not want creepy people to like me.

What would I get from creepy people liking me?

It is better for creepy people to fight against me than for creepy
people to work with me.

creepy creepy creepy Moria - kill yourself - make the universe better -
make hell worse

Kurt Stocklmeir