Liberty Bell 7 Going Down a Silo???????

Old December 21st 04, 12:20 AM

Default Liberty Bell 7 Going Down a Silo???????

Question: I just spoke to someone who heard after Liberty Bell 7 tours
the country, NASA MAY be planning to put her down a silo...Can anyone
confirm? If this is the case, I need to contact my Congressmen ASAP.
I'll be at JSC Tuesday and Wednesday, and will inquire, but meanwhile,
if anyone else knows anything PLEASE let me know. Please reply to
Thank you.
P.S. If this report IS true, can anyone explain why NASA is he** bent
on burying anything Grissom?

Old December 21st 04, 01:32 AM

I just exchanged an IM with someone who works at the Air and Space
Museum in Hampton VA; he says HIS information is Liberty Bell WILL be
going back to Hutchinson, KS. If anyone knows something different,
please let me know, but as of this moment it looks like it is safe....

Old December 21st 04, 01:43 AM
w9gb

wrote in message
oups.com...
Question: I just spoke to someone who heard after Liberty Bell 7 tours
the country, NASA MAY be planning to put her down a silo...Can anyone
confirm? If this is the case, I need to contact my Congressmen ASAP.
I'll be at JSC Tuesday and Wednesday, and will inquire, but meanwhile,
if anyone else knows anything PLEASE let me know. Please reply to
Thank you.
P.S. If this report IS true, can anyone explain why NASA is he** bent
on burying anything Grissom?

Stupid, troll.
Contact your congressman -- justify placement on a watch list.

Do you know who Jeff Ollenburger is? how about Trish Oakley?
That is the answer to your question.

They actually let you into JSC ?

The Virginia Air & Space Museum is scheduled for the Liberty Bell 7 in early
2005.

bg

Old December 21st 04, 01:50 AM

Yes, fool, that's a visit...not permanent storage. Why don't you grow
up?

Old December 21st 04, 01:51 AM

In fact, if you knew how to read, you would have understood the
question before posting your ad hominen reply. And by the way, you
don't get placed on a watch list for contacting your congressman.
**shaking head at your sheer stupidity**

Old December 21st 04, 02:09 AM

Old December 21st 04, 02:34 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
oups.com...
Question: I just spoke to someone who heard after Liberty Bell 7 tours
the country, NASA MAY be planning to put her down a silo

*Who* said this?

Old December 21st 04, 02:43 AM

Ahhhh, Mr. Hedrick. My day would NOT be complete if I didn't see you
here trying to hassle me (emphasis on the word "trying.) It came from
someone who keeps his ear out for NASA information. :-) Other than
that, not your business. I just need to make sure Liberty Bell makes
its way back to Kansas...and STAYS THERE.

Old December 21st 04, 06:42 AM

Thanks. I'm hoping so, and it appears that way, but given what they
tried to do with the Apollo One Command Module, NOTHING would surprise
me anymore. But, my friend in Hampton says that's what he's heard, so
we're hoping the rumor is NOT true. I guess we'll have to wait and
see. Thanks again for your reply.