George J. Bugh's Spin Wave Technology conception of the VasantCorporation

Old September 1st 03, 01:25 AM
Sam Wormley

Default George J. Bugh's Spin Wave Technology conception of the VasantCorporation

Sergey Karavashkin wrote:

On the web site of the Vasant Corporation

http://www.vasantcorporation.com/

advertised here in NG, I just have read, among others, the following
thing:

Citation:
This study also concludes there is a possible link between gravity
and electromagnetism that can be exploited to generate antigravity or
electrogravity effects.
Uncitation

I looked this web page through. Frankly speaking, I have a great doubt
that one can explain gravitational phenomena.

GTR explains gravitation quite nicely!

Whether gravitation is just pure geometry or is mediated by spin-2 tensor
boson, it certainly is not linked to electromagnetism.

Crank Information
http://www.google.com/search?q=overu...Awww.crank.net
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Fr...Awww.crank.net
Old September 8th 03, 04:27 PM
John Sefton

Sam Wormley wrote:

GTR explains gravitation quite nicely!

Whether gravitation is just pure geometry or is mediated by spin-2 tensor
boson, it certainly is not linked to electromagnetism.

Can you really make that statement?
Has all of EM been explored?

I wonder if there should not be an
alternate 'crank' list.
We'll call it the 'parrot' list.
In it we will identify those who make
statements like the above. :-)
John

Old September 8th 03, 06:40 PM
Cecil Moore

John Sefton wrote:

Sam Wormley wrote:
Whether gravitation is just pure geometry or is mediated by spin-2
tensor boson, it certainly is not linked to electromagnetism.

Can you really make that statement? Has all of EM been explored?

Whatever happened to the goal of a united field theory? Oh yeah,
I forgot, it was replaced by virtual photons which are, by definition,
unrelated to gravity. "One Step Forward and Two Steps Back".
(C&W song) :-)
--
cheers, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old September 21st 03, 10:40 PM
Sergey Karavashkin

John Sefton wrote in message ...
Sam Wormley wrote:

GTR explains gravitation quite nicely!

Whether gravitation is just pure geometry or is mediated by spin-2 tensor
boson, it certainly is not linked to electromagnetism.

Can you really make that statement?
Has all of EM been explored?

I wonder if there should not be an
alternate 'crank' list.
We'll call it the 'parrot' list.
In it we will identify those who make
statements like the above. :-)
John

John, I would be pleased much if you and other colleagues stop such
listing, the more that Sam is a good guy. Indeed, he always gives an
information supporting relativity, but very often this information
appears helpful, as he gives it multi-subject; second, many colleagues
are much more prejudged; and third, it's a great amount of work - to
follow permanently new web sites and to sort them out. Sam always
comes to help if someone needs an information, and this is of great
value as it is. A parrot is not the guy trying to structure the heaps
of internet sites but those colleagues who ignore the questions they
are asked, problems and discrepancies they are shown, and only repeat
the 'testament' that they have read in textbooks. With such approach,
we'll soon appear not in discussion club but in a zoo. ;-)

Seemingly, it would be more fruitful to discuss the issue than to
divide colleagues to coops, lists, parties. Have you another opinion?
;-)

Sergey.