Spaceship two and others, any news?

Old January 10th 08, 07:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rick Jones

Default Spaceship two and others, any news?

"Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)" wrote:
Eh, I like the walk along the Mall... Smithsonian works fine :-)

Well, when it is jammed with tourists who didn't buy farecards with
enough for the trip home, and who don't know the machines well and who
all herd by the escallators...

rick jones
where do you want to be today?
Old January 23rd 08, 03:56 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alain Fournier[_2_]

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
"Alain Fournier" wrote in message

RMD wrote:

Alain, January 23, Vg Is Allegedly Revealing Both Their Spaceship2 And
Whiteknight2. I Believe At The National Aerospace Museum. And I Look
Forward To It!

Thank you. I have marked Jan 23 on my calendar.

Alain Fournier

Note; it's not "The National Aerospace Museum" (at least not here in the US,
perhaps there's one in another country?)

http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/item/59075/254/260/3

It's at the American Musuem of Natural History in NYC.

Just a reminder, this is in a few hours.

Alain Fournier

News - Branson unveils Virgin spaceship Rusty History 33 October 2nd 06 09:41 AM
Spaceship 1 Michael Gallagher Policy 60 October 10th 04 09:46 AM
Spaceship 1 Michael Gallagher History 61 October 10th 04 09:46 AM
Spaceship 1 starlord Misc 16 June 23rd 04 06:58 PM
Spaceship One Michael Gallagher History 0 June 22nd 04 04:43 PM