~ Blew

Old April 8th 05, 11:45 PM
Twittering One

Default ~ Blew

Blew ~ Winged lark, blown, too,
On wings, A Flight into Idleness, of Light ~

Bless me,
Then I, you. Thank you.

Now sing
Night in, in this windy, chilly gale ~
You're free from jail!

UncagedUnpagedUncaredUnpaged

A page
Of Cage
Engaged,

Disengaged

True,
Caged bird sings, O so true,

But sew
Doth Thee
From a willow tree.

Weep not.

Skybuck Flying ~

~ * ~
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please bring him home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old April 9th 05, 04:16 PM
Twittering One

~ She
Plays, among ~

* Rhapsody In Blue * Prelude No. 1 * Prelude No.
2 * Prelude No. 3 * Impromptu In Two Keys * Sweet
And Low Down * Maybe * Someone To Watch Over
Me * That Certain Feeling * Do It Again * Liza * The
Man I Love * Second Rhapsody *

*

Are we floating
En silly ceiling?! If so, how so? So, what's
To know? Who's here? How

To? O, &

How do you do! Enchantee, I am sure! Over
Joie de Vivre ~ Ed. *!
~ Twittering

*

"Aristophanes ~

Get Thy frogs out of the house,
Please! A Louse
Hails Helen of Troy's
Tragic wooden equine's hollow voice!

Folly, yes, a choice.
But O know ~

Work, yes, a faithful moral way.
Or, not I, will you see today,
Or any other night's starry play."
~ Twittering

*

Coxswain ~ The member of a rowing crew
Who faces forward, steers

The boat,

Directs the speed,
The rhythm of the rowers.

Somebody in charge
Of a ship's boat and crew, who's job,

To guide,
To steer it.

*

"The New York School ~
Another generation of Gold Fish?"
~ Folly

"Virgil,
That you?"
~ Twittering

"Where's our raft, our Medusa?
Who seduced us?"
~ Folly

Old April 9th 05, 04:24 PM
Twittering One

AKA
Common sense,

For a sick, injured One spiraling downward,
Drowning fitfully, painfully ...

Ungainfully."
~ Twittering

"Quoof ~
There's a sparrow on your roof!"
~ Folly

"... He'll pace allright but then look carefully

at how, reaching the edge, he turns around...

.... that quick step

revolving on the one hind leg, bringing the other down just as
the swivel ends, then giving over all the weight

to one front paw, onto each pad distinctly it would

seem, then onto number four and he's
around headed the other way

again."

~ Jorie Graham,
From "The Sense of an Ending,"
From "Erosion"

~ * canal

spread

beauty ~ !

"A bite to eat,
A late supper,
After the Hearse delivers the dead body

To the Undertaker.

A Wake ...
A Voyage

Undergone, undertaken,

Not
Avoided,

Nor
Slumbered through,

Through
The World of Grief & Post ~ Traumatic.

My journey, a pagination,
A bound voyage,
A signed, numbered, limited edition.

A Pageant,
A Coronation.

The Matter,
Indeed,
A Great Matter to Mourn.

And afterward,
Who cares for One left,

The One Forlorn?"
~ Twittering

"Whose forsworn
Duty to care

For,

But forsook?

Who's cock,
Where's that pig, that swine?

Have
All lost
Common sense?"
~ Folly

Old April 9th 05, 04:39 PM
Twittering One

[Hounds yap. Traffic honks. Children squabble. Sparrows chitter.
A swallow recounts last night's tale.

A lonely grrl checks her e-mail.]

~ * ~

"Art Thou
Minotaur
Or
Metaphor or Morpheus?

.... and why
Does the room change shape?"
~ Twittering

Old April 9th 05, 04:48 PM
Twittering One

*

"Of course, why an iceberg
Would be floating
In my bathtub, another matter altogether.

*clip* ~ *clop* *clip* ~ *clop*
*clip* ~ *clop* *clip* ~ *clop*

"Near to that spot where Charles bestrides a horse,
In humble prose the place is Charing Cross."

~ Foote
Prol. to "The Englishman Returned from Paris"
Line 12.

"The impudent crow with full throat invites the rain,
And solitary stalks by herself
On the dry sand."

~ Davidson's Virgil.-(Buckley),
Georgics, Book 1.p.45.

"If the old shower-foretelling crow
Croak not her boding note in vain,
To-morrow's eastern storm shall strow
The woods with leaves, with weeds the main."

~ Francis' Horace,
Book III. Ode XVII. Line 9.

"It warn't for nothing that the raven
Was croaking on my left hand."

Riley's Plautus,
Vol. I. The Aulularia, Act IV. Scene 3.

~ * ~

"To locate

.... the vanishing
Point ..."
~ Folly

Caroche ~ A Grande
Horse-drawn

Carriage
Driven ~

On Ceremonial Occasions ...

~ * ~
~ The Lute ~
Antonio
Vivaldi
1678 ~
1741 *

Concerto in Re maggiore per 2 Violini,
Leuto e Bass continuo
Allegro giusto
Largo
Allegro

Tro in Sol maggrio per Violino, Leuto e Basso continuo
Andante molto
Larghetto
Allgro

Trio in Do maggiore per Violino,
Leuot e Basso continuo
Allegro no molto
Larghetto lenot
Allegro

Concerto in Re maggiore per Voloa d'amore,
Leuto ed orchestra
Allegro (moderato)
Largo
Allegro