Starshup Mk 1 blew it,s top

Old November 23rd 19, 07:32 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Starshup Mk 1 blew it,s top

In article ,
says...

On 2019-11-21 10:44, Dean Markley wrote:

It was a "max" pressurization test using nitrogen. That readily explains why you didn't see your expected fireball. These tests are normal and are done to generate data useful in the iterative design process.

Got another video from further away that showed the top flying up and
falling down. During fall, it *appears* some thrusters were firing to
keep attitude control. (sporadic yellow flames instead of the white
nitrogen cloud).

Couldn't have been because it was just a bare tank top from the pictures
I've seen.

Jeff

blew a psychic fuse pirate jenny Misc 0 December 13th 06 12:26 PM
Uh-oh Someone blew up the hyper drive. Greysky Misc 1 March 1st 06 01:50 PM
25 Years Ago Today, She Blew! Double-A Misc 2 May 21st 05 02:37 AM
~ Blew Twittering One Misc 4 April 9th 05 04:48 PM
~ A Blew Photon, or Just Amsterdam? Twittering One Misc 5 April 8th 05 05:31 PM