Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Old February 24th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Default Depth of the Moon Dust Cover-up? WHY??

Yeah, the Darla-pop saucer motherships are due any day now! How many
times have we heard that one before?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:52:02 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

BEE wrote:

What happened to the privelidge i was given SiR Nightbat SIR!

Been very buzy myself SIR!

screening ..
Bee-Ji-poppinin ...

nightbat

I have not forgotten you Officer Bee and you are right, I have
been extremely busy. And now I am on my way to Los Angeles California,
Huntington Beach, Hollywood, and the Jet Propulsion Lab. My time is
limited but never for my fans, the Captain will see to it that you
finally get your glow shirts and caps next month.

carry on,
the nightbat

Honest John
What happened to the "on alert"? Have things calmed down or what?

HJ

nightbat

Correct pardoned Captain's stow file petitioner, the honorable
Seans are on their way. The full alert has be lifted and profound
Science Officers now await their final arrival. Because of your taking
on the nasty clueless coffee boys single handily and shown your new
enlightened posture you have been stow file pardoned.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old February 24th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Congratulations, Art Deco

Honest John wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
roups.com...
Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 22 Feb 2006 18:08:15 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
wrote:

Charles D. Bohne wrote:
On 22 Feb 2006 15:06:18 -0800, "Raving Loonie"

wrote:

I bet that you are less than half of the dick-head in real life

that
you are on Usenet.

How much? What rate?

10 Dollars? 10:1 ?

Deal?
Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of 1:10 ...

:
Come on ;- He may have no dick, but Carl IS a DICK-Head in RL,2!
C.

You may have something there, Charles ....

As Kadaitcha Man has pointed out ...
~ Disembodied erections are a bitch to deal with ~

Seems that there are problems with ' lacking anchorage ' and
misplacement.

Without doubt; the desensitization is a real bummer!

As dead, dumb and numb as a battery powered dildo. No feeling,
either.

sigh

I think that he got personal with a cannibal out in the city park at
midnight. ouch!

HJ

Most entertaining, all the obsesso-fanbois together in a single thread.

tips sombrero

--
"Good come back ****!"

"Didn't you bet a merit badge in Gopher Choking, bugger Boy?"

"We don't discuss religion anymore you ****ing idiot! Eat some more ****"
-- Honest John, Christian evangelist
Old February 24th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Daedalus wrote:

On 22 Feb 2006 14:52:49 -0800, "Raving Loonie"
, wrote:

Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

Art managed to destroy a newsgroup? WOW! That's never been done
before. How'd he do it?

... You must be proud of yourself.

I admire him. I hope he never tries to destroy AUK.

/me bows

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

Burn it all.

Jade

Dame of the OOTSWBTYCHWAPIAWTWMIBB

I really like to thank the Academy, but since they had nothing to do
with it, I can't...

Old February 24th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

[...]

I knew that you would show up sooner or later, like a floating turd in a
swimming pool.

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 04:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Default Nomination for Galactic Killfile (was: ( Nomination for Ministry of Circle Jerks (was: Congratulations, Art Deco ) ) )

Honest John wrote:

"Raving Loonie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nightingale wrote:
Sean Monaghan wrote:
a better group to
nominate might be Bruce, Rhein Man, and anon a mouse.

MoCJ joint-nominees need to be *separate* individuals - not

sockpuppets of
one single kook. ;-)

Are you sure that they are all Bruce? I thought anon a mouse belonged
to bisectional.

For purposes of the award programme, Bisectional and MBB are

recognised as
a single net.entity; suspected sockpuppets from either of these two
net.cretins will be effectively regarded as a single kook.

They are not kooks worth celebrating; they have little, if any,
entertainment value to offer, so the next nomination I recommend for

this
pair is for a Galactic Killfile entry.

I was thinking of Golden Killfile, but that sounds even better.

I nominate Bruce and all his past, present, and future aliases for
Galactic Killfile.

I second that one also.

HJ

Confirmed -- two cases of abject cluelessness.

Blessed Cecilia, appear in visions
To all musicians, appear and inspi
Translated Daughter, come down and startle
Composing mortals with immortal fire.

FYI r.m.c. ...

[rec.music.classical added to the circulation]

RL.

Old February 24th 06, 04:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

Nightingale wrote:
Sean Monaghan wrote:
[...]

Find any gophers in the city park tonight? Is that why you're posting late?

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

, wrote:

Congartulations Art, you really managed to **** up and destroy
alt.astronomy.

Art managed to destroy a newsgroup? WOW! That's never been done
before. How'd he do it?

... You must be proud of yourself.

I admire him. I hope he never tries to destroy AUK.

/me bows

Way to go. ... Another corner of Usenet, bites the dust.

Burn it all.

Jade

Dame of the OOTSWBTYCHWAPIAWTWMIBB

I really like to thank the Academy, but since they had nothing to do
with it, I can't...

Really weak, keester-bandit.

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Peter J Ross wrote:

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:29:12 -0700, Art Deco
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

nightbat Don't let parrots that have taken over alt astronomy put you
down. They are low lifers,and have no other wit than that of name
calling. I hope that is not the reason Double-A is not posting.
TreBert

nightbat

Officer Double-A lets those nasty coffee boy comments roll off
into the dark pit they come from so don't worry. Original thinkers are
rare and all my Science Officers fill that classification. The drolls
can have all the fun they want in my stow file cause that's what it's
there for. It's good that the old timers keep posting no matter what,
just shows you can't keep a good man down. If just one insight gets
through to the thick heads we've done our mission. Never fear for the
Captain is here.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Honest John
Say Capt. I just have to know. Do you even own a pair of Star Trek Pjs?
Art says that you do and I doubt it, who's right?

HJ

nightbat

Stow file address to penitent acting one HJ. I frown upon sci fi
in a profound science newsgroup such as ours so no any Star Trek
inferences are not entertained. My profound Earth Science Team Glow
Shirts and Glow Caps are not Trekie uniforms or PJs for they are the
original one of a kind honorary T-shirts reserved for the very best
science contributors to this and other sci newsgroups. Only the select
few who have always conducted themselves as gentlemen or ladies and
noteworthy astronomy and science loving fellow peers have earned one.
And you are right, I do not own a pair of PJ's because the only thing
that rightly comes between me and the bed sheets especially when not
alone is friendly beautiful silk female skin.

You sure told him what is what, frootbat.

As far as I can tell, fr00tbat is trying to tell Honest "I **** my dog
(Junior)" John that ye canna change the laws o' fuzzocks, Captain.

I don't think this is a wise strategy; seeing as how projectorboi is as
stupid as a projector bulb, the payoff potential would appear to be
quite limited.

I like kookslurps,
the nightbat

Old February 24th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Thank you very much.

That proved it, you were wrong, as usual, sissy boy;

Oh look, projectorboi does another snip-n-run.

Wrong is wrong, booze brain!

HJ

Old February 24th 06, 05:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Honest John wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Honest John wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

[...]

Is the Moon Hollow? Sleuths? Imperishable Stars Misc 46 October 8th 04 04:08 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge UK Astronomy 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Misc 10 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Moon Hoax FAQ v4.1 November 2003 Nathan Jones Misc 20 November 11th 03 07:33 PM