Airbus cockpit

Old January 9th 06, 10:03 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,free.uk.talk.sheffield,alt.astronomy

Default Airbus cockpit

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:59:43 -0000, ah wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:41:39 -0000, ah wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 00:49:54 -0000, ah wrote:

Peter Hucker wrote:

Water; oil; crashing planes; fire; et al.

Fun isn't it?

FIRE!

http://www.hucker.plus.com/temp/cobl.jpg

GOod Lord! That's real!

Where did you get it?!?!?!?

It's a scene from a film.

Mis-en-scene?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Old January 9th 06, 07:57 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,free.uk.talk.sheffield,alt.astronomy

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:41:39 -0000, ah wrote:

FIRE!

http://www.hucker.plus.com/temp/cobl.jpg

GOod Lord! That's real!

Where did you get it?!?!?!?

It's a scene from a film.

Mis-en-scene?

What?

A very shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" To which she responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!"
Everyone in the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table.
After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations."
To which he responds, at the top of his lungs, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, $200?"
Old January 16th 06, 01:41 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,free.uk.talk.sheffield,alt.astronomy

Stay the **** away from my cockpit.

Old January 16th 06, 07:07 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,free.uk.talk.sheffield,alt.astronomy

Peter Hucker wrote:
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:59:43 -0000, ah wrote:

GOod Lord! That's real!

Where did you get it?!?!?!?

It's a scene from a film.

Mis-en-scene?

What?

Stay the **** away from my cockpit.

Does a plane with female pilots have a pussypit?

A police officer, though scheduled for all night duty at the station, was relieved of duty early and arrived home four hours ahead of schedule, at 2 in the morning.
Not wanting to wake his wife, he undressed in the dark, crept into the bedroom and started to climb into bed. Just then, his wife sleepily sat up and said, "Mike, dearest, would you go down to the all night drug store on the next block and get me some aspirin? I've got a splitting headache."
"Certainly, honey," he said, and feeling his way across the dark room, he got dressed and walked over to the drug store.
As he arrived, the pharmacist looked up in surprise, "Say," said the druggist, "I know you - aren't you a policeman? Officer Fenwick, right?"
"Yeah, so?" said the officer.
"Well what the heck are you doing all dressed up like the Fire Chief?"
Old January 16th 06, 08:19 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,free.uk.talk.sheffield,alt.astronomy

"Peter Hucker" wrote in message

Does a plane with female pilots have a pussypit?

Confucius says: Female pilot who fly upside down have "crack up" !

Old January 16th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy

From H.J.:

Confucius says: Female pilot who fly
upside down have "crack up" !

Why you ol' reprobate! How uncouth, unbecoming, and bereft Christian
rectitude. Besides, it's 'hairy' crackup.

Furthermore, ancient proverb say, "he who f**t in church must sit in own
pew.
oc

Old January 16th 06, 10:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message

Why you ol' reprobate! How uncouth, unbecoming, and bereft Christian
rectitude.

I'm only human, not perfect; still have a sense of humor in the flesh.

Besides, it's 'hairy' crackup.
oc

Some have hair and some don't.

H.J. (looking into 'hairy' situation)