A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

DELTA NILE DELTA

Old August 17th 13, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry
external usenet poster

Default DELTA NILE DELTA

So the funny thing about me and The Marines is that we generally tend to ignor Masons since they suck at war and they have sucked at war since the War of 1812... Well, what is tangibly true about me is that what I've observed is that I make very good estimations of what I'm up against... No matter what the outcome, I always get better at making estimations, no matter how marginal. What seems to be true of everyone who is in a position of power is that none of them either underestimate nor overestimate what Masons are capable of... Shadow of deceit is a mathematics terminology... (Dracula eats wood to vomit vile and wooden frogs which are on fire... You know, Aust, I'll stick with Engineering while you take point from now on, 'k? (As Elizabeth The Great's servile, I'm thinking that you should find out if you need to curtsy and whether a private conference between John and yourself should have Elizabeth The Great leave the room... I'm thinking she just turns her back while the two of you talk in her presence. I don't want John taking over due to unpreparedness on your part... His tensity makes me nervous.))

CORRELATION is a stick I own... I'm Elizabeth's pet dogg...

The Nile Delta flips up 90 and leaves a shadow of deceit... The drag strip closes to form a triangle and the antenna symbol... other details are important but I don't think I'll recall them anytime soon... The antenna symbol could go many many wonderful places but I think that in the final analysis, it should be flipped upside down and placed at the shadow of deceit and flipped another 90 and this is what I generally associate with the [_ symbol.... What is represented before you is the edge of an antenna symbol... Well, this symbol filters the rainbow colors of the Nile River and they either flow beneath this symbol or over the top of this symbol... Amazingly enough.... this is FCC related. I don't have any Mandelbrot issues... I keep telling people that so what does it take to make anybody believe it. Every single bit of the Mandelbrot pertains to exactly one thing and that is the Nile Delta and the rainbow that flows down the Nile River. Mandelbrot

BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!
AMAZING YET TRUE!!
SHOCKING, ISN'T IT!!

Time is a virtue.
Time is of the essence.