Airbus - reusable space launcher

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 7th 15, 02:14 PM posted to sci.space.tech
Alain Fournier[_3_]

Default Airbus - reusable space launcher

I'm sorry I don't have an English site for this but Airbus is planing on
a space launcher with reusable engines. After separating from the second
stage, the first stage would jettison its tanks and fly back the engine
module.

http://www.usinenouvelle.com/article...spacex.N333885

I prefer the SpaceX approach. But I still think this is cool.

Alain Fournier