"Spin is in" & "Curve is Cool"

Old March 28th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default "Spin is in" & "Curve is Cool"

Spin the motion in the 'micro" primarily Curved motion in the "macro"
primarely It would not be an electron if it did not spin ar "c" It is
angular motion of objects that overcomes gravity in the macro realm.
Eintein knew how nature uses the curve. I only had to add the convex
curve of space to complete GR,and have it answer space inflating. Now
GR can answer universe expanding at an accelerating rate, I think it is
only fair it be called Glazier & Einstein theory of curved space. ( G E
) Reality is it comes out of my "Spin is in Theory:" but I'm to modest
to take full credit Go Figure Bert

Old March 28th 07, 11:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
WharfRat via SpaceKB.com

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Spin the motion in the 'micro" primarily Curved motion in the "macro"
primarely It would not be an electron if it did not spin ar "c" It is
angular motion of objects that overcomes gravity in the macro realm.
Eintein knew how nature uses the curve. I only had to add the convex
curve of space to complete GR,and have it answer space inflating. Now
GR can answer universe expanding at an accelerating rate, I think it is
only fair it be called Glazier & Einstein theory of curved space. ( G E
) Reality is it comes out of my "Spin is in Theory:" but I'm to modest
to take full credit Go Figure Bert

The angular momentum of the electron, based upon the strength of its magnetic
field, allows one to calculate a speed of spin at the classical radius of the
electron of 137 times the speed of light. If magnetic fields are flows of
virtual photons, then there is definitely a flow of virtual photons through
the electron. Is the electron a geon comprised of photons held together by
gravity? But what explains charge? Why does every electron have exactly the
same charge, spin, mass, and magnetic field? At least their speed of travel
varies.

--
The Wharf Rat
Bolo anyone?

Old April 6th 07, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

oc This is dedicated to your late friend Wolter. Curved space can
be shown to be equivalent to a flowing space force. Wolter"s flowing
space creates inertia,and a curve creates inertia,and gravity and
inertia are the same thing. It really all comes down to the tornado
ride at Revere Beach. It comes down to how a gyro defies gravity,as
long as it is spinning(precession) This precession overcomes gravity by
transforming it into a force that causes the gyro to circle instead of
falling. I can easily bring Mach inro this but I think I've made my
point. Well this jumped in "pendulum clocks swing in unison in
the same room" even when a pendulum clock is out of sync when brought
into the room in just a few minutes it will swing in the same swing as
the other pendulums. I find that very interesting. Again we see a form
of action over distance Best to keep in mind acceleration creates
greater and greater inertia,but once acceleration stops (object
coasting) force of inertia stops increasing Bert

Old April 6th 07, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Daffy Duck Wit Why don't you think and then you might be sure of
something. If you can't see Mach fitting in with "curve" you just don't
know your science as well. Bert