That's It- President Bans Coffee boys In Space

Old October 18th 06, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default That's It- President Bans Coffee boys In Space

nightbat wrote

Well he's done it, President Bush has blocked all enemies
from space so now we'll have to Titan Moon Base teleport those auk guys
for sure.

See:
http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...ies-from-space

Come on don't don't tell us we'll get stuck with those flaming coffee
boys down here till the transporters are up, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat
Old October 18th 06, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
honestjohn[_1_]

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Well he's done it, President Bush has blocked all enemies
from space so now we'll have to Titan Moon Base teleport those auk guys
for sure.

See:

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...ies-from-space

Come on don't don't tell us we'll get stuck with those flaming coffee
boys down here till the transporters are up, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat

Yes, we must hurry, Sir. These "flamers" are so filled with hate that they
are dying of coronaries as we speak. We may have to ask for volunteers.

C.H.J.

Old October 18th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Well he's done it, President Bush has blocked all enemies
from space so now we'll have to Titan Moon Base teleport those auk guys
for sure.

See:
http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...ies-from-space

Come on don't don't tell us we'll get stuck with those flaming coffee
boys down here till the transporters are up, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat

Do you suppose this will work any better than his blocking our enemies
from getting nuclear weapons?

Double-A

Old October 19th 06, 07:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

honestjohn wrote:
"nightbat" wrote in message

nightbat wrote

Well he's done it, President Bush has blocked all enemies
from space so now we'll have to Titan Moon Base teleport those auk guys
for sure.

See:

http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...ies-from-space

Come on don't don't tell us we'll get stuck with those flaming coffee
boys down here till the transporters are up, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat

Captain Honest John
Yes, we must hurry, Sir. These "flamers" are so filled with hate that they
are dying of coronaries as we speak. We may have to ask for volunteers.

C.H.J.

nightbat

Yes Captain they are just a bunch of silly guys with apparently
too much time on their hands. I don't know if we can even rehabilitate
them into productive Star Federation Service members. Maybe Darla knows
how to handle the sub IQ types to help raise their mental capacities. It
seems to please them in making lists and voting for the favorites they
like to troll and try to upset. They have so much energy which could be
better put to use then net harassing profound Earth Science Team
Officers. For awhile there they appeared to leave this noteworthy
science newsgroup alone but like bugs drawn to the light they always
seem to return. Darla has informed we should try to be patient with them
but she's out in space and we're stuck down here with them.

carry on,
the nightbat

Old October 19th 06, 07:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Well he's done it, President Bush has blocked all enemies
from space so now we'll have to Titan Moon Base teleport those auk guys
for sure.

See:
http://politics.netscape.com/story/2...ies-from-space

Come on don't don't tell us we'll get stuck with those flaming coffee
boys down here till the transporters are up, oh mercy!

carry on,
the nightbat

Commander Double-A
Do you suppose this will work any better than his blocking our enemies
from getting nuclear weapons?

Double-A

nightbat

I don't think we have to worry about that Commander for even if
a nuke fell into the coffee boys hands they wouldn't know what to do
with it. Did you read or here in the news about the militants requesting
profound scientist's and researchers to help them, not in a cold day in
hell. We are profound Earth Science Team Officers and for peace in
space. We agree and back the President's initiative. Too much funny
business goes on down here we don't need it going on in space too.

carry on,
the nightbat