If LIGO was For Real What Then?

Old September 19th 19, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default If LIGO was For Real What Then?

It would not tell us the source of gravity.It would not make my G=EMV^2 any Different.Reality is it is a turd and best be used to detect a fart 5 miles away.bert
Old September 19th 19, 05:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Why was I posting this, it makes me cry as it always does".Bert

"Swinebert Glazier" alias
O'****-reber G=emc^2" aka "reber_A.Hitler",behold:
"O'****-Glazier", for you there is a simple rhyme:
"Bert, you are a really, really STUPID Swine", who
is a very low witted person, about whom Glazier's ex-tutor

Sam Wormley wrote:

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horse**** gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."

Glazier's neo-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Herb you are ****ing pathetic.
Herb, you have spun a few too many times and are now
in a ****ing stupor. Fits your theory of spin is in-sane,.
& is part of your dead brain theory, eh Herb. O Ya