So, we are clear now? Einstein never proved E=mc^2 is due to lossof mass.

Old July 16th 19, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default So, we are clear now? Einstein never proved E=mc^2 is due to lossof mass.

On Tuesday, July 16, 2019 at 12:42:11 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Helmut Wabnig wrote:

On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 23:39:10 -0700, The Starmaker
wrote:

The Starmaker wrote:

Okay, you got both patents described...but what about Albert Einstein's actual bomb? You know, the one where mentions about:

"A single bomb of this

type, carried by boat and exploded in a port, might very well destroy

the whole port together with some of the surrounding territory. However,

such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by

air. " - Albert Einstein

https://hypertextbook.com/eworld/einstein/#first

What kind of "A single bomb of this type, ..." did Albert Einstein had in mind? What kind of picture did he had in ...mind?

Like everything else, he had to come up with the design (and pass it on to the U.S.A. and the Russians)

he had to design "the Little Boy" so that ("...too heavy for transportation by

air. ")

it had to be big and heavy...and "destroy" the "surrounding territory.

Now, how did Albert Einstein *know* that

"..such bombs might very well prove to be too heavy for transportation by air. " - Albert Einstein?

I mean, I understand it's Einstein's responsibility to provide all the information to build an atomic bomb, including all
knowledge needed to have it built...but how did Albert Einstein *know* that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air?

(well, they don't call him Einstein for nothin..)

He knew..that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air...because

Albert Einstein used to design war planes for the Germans.

(i bet you didn't know that.)

Certaintly, a person who designs airplanes would know
that it would prove to be too heavy for transportation by air.

Leo Szilard would ask Einstein, "HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS ****IN STUFF????" "What are you some kind of ****in Einstein or somethinmg???"

But what about 'this heavy bomb', the acutal little/fat boy bomb...what does it look like inside.. in Albert Einstein's mind?

Since Albert Einstein was constructing the atomic bomb, he had to know what goes 'inside' it, and what it looks like and
pass that information to those helping him built the bomb itself. Where did he get that info?

The answer is easy...he did a patent search, found one and infringed on the patent.

I'll post a picture of the inside of an atomic bomb, and a picture of the patent Albert Einstein stole it from.

(hey, albert einstein spent 10 years working at the patent office and thinking about atomic bombs, by the time he left he had
all the info he needed to ...make it happen.)

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Good reason why it was round.It shot 11lb of plutonium into its core and thus a critical mass was achieved. My critical mass theory gave us the universe."Critical Mass BH gave the BB its energy.