Mars previewer II

Old September 26th 03, 08:33 PM
Mike

I left click and nothing happens. I can say alot of other icons came up on
my dashboard when I acquired the mar preview II.

I right click and on the the menu press open; again nothing. I right click
and on the menu press open with; from there another window displays; I
highlight Internet explorer- nothing. Then I highlight windows media
player; the screen appears but then a message comes up saying file not
supported.

I think part of the problem is I am an unregistered user of winzip. There's
a menu in the winzip file to continue as an unregistered user; but again
nothing happens.

Old September 26th 03, 10:06 PM
CeeBee

"Mike" wrote in alt.astronomy:

I left click

....Double click....

I can say alot of other icons came
up on my dashboard when I acquired the mar preview II.

It's either a virus problem or while you downloaded the file you didn't
click on "save as" but "open" and the content of the file opened on the
desktop. In that case the file setup.exe is on your desktop.

I right click and on the the menu press open; again nothing. I right
click and on the menu press open with; from there another window
displays; I highlight Internet explorer- nothing. Then I highlight
windows media player; the screen appears but then a message comes up
saying file not supported.

Hey - it's not a tune, it's a program

I think part of the problem is I am an unregistered user of winzip.
There's a menu in the winzip file to continue as an unregistered user;
but again nothing happens.

I don't think so.

My advice: forget about using Mars Previewer for now, of look for
someone you know who has enough knowledge to install it for you. Without
basic Windows operation knowledge you won't be able to open a zipped
file, you'll just install a headache that lasts.

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old September 26th 03, 10:06 PM
CeeBee