Is the Apollo Program Still Active?

Old January 6th 06, 03:00 AM posted to sci.space.history

Default Is the Apollo Program Still Active?

Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

Old January 6th 06, 03:16 AM posted to sci.space.history

I guess Explorer 1 is still active also.

Old January 6th 06, 05:02 AM posted to sci.space.history

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

Strange but wrong.

Apollo is dead.

Old January 6th 06, 03:59 PM posted to sci.space.history

Von Fourche wrote:
Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

See the link to that page at

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/index.html

When they added Apollo and Explorer, the link was updated to read

+ Current and Historical Missions

They apparently forgot to update the title on the page itself.

--
Dave Michelson

Old January 6th 06, 07:41 PM posted to sci.space.history

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

Strange but wrong.

Apollo is dead.

Well it might be alive. We have some old unused, corroded, Apollo
hardware sitting around full of birds nests. Some of the Apollo
astronauts are still around.

I'm sure some of the Apollo astronauts would be ready to fly tomorrow.
Unfortunately the hardware wouldn't.

;-)

Rusty

Old January 6th 06, 10:46 PM posted to sci.space.history

Greg D. Moore (Strider) wrote:
"Von Fourche" wrote in message
ink.net...

Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

Strange but wrong.

Apollo is dead.

Yea, but I think NASA lately believes in reincarnation.

;-)

Rusty

Old January 6th 06, 11:29 PM posted to sci.space.history

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 05:02:54 GMT, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

"Von Fourche" wrote in message
link.net...

Is the Apollo space program still active? I ask because I was on the
NASA web site and was looking at their page with their current missions.
They have Apollo listed as one. Here is the link:

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/timelin..._missions.html

Strange but wrong.

Apollo is dead.

Apollo may be dead, but NASA now believes in reincarnation.

;-)

Rusty
Old January 8th 06, 08:47 AM posted to sci.space.history

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:29:43 -0800, Rusty
wrote:

Apollo may be dead, but NASA now believes in reincarnation.

....No big deal. Last I heard, that was evaporated milk made from dead
cows.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old January 8th 06, 06:32 PM posted to sci.space.history

Apollo is dead.

"Well it might be alive. We have some old unused, corroded, Apollo
hardware sitting around full of birds nests. Some of the Apollo
astronauts are still around.

I'm sure some of the Apollo astronauts would be ready to fly tomorrow.
Unfortunately the hardware wouldn't.

;-

The Apollo 7 capsule is ready. It was in the Science Museum here in
Ottawa for 30 years, but it was sent back to Texas just in time for the
new space program

;-)

John Halpenny

Old January 8th 06, 06:48 PM posted to sci.space.history

Apollo is dead.

"Well it might be alive. We have some old unused, corroded, Apollo
hardware sitting around full of birds nests. Some of the Apollo
astronauts are still around.

I'm sure some of the Apollo astronauts would be ready to fly tomorrow.
Unfortunately the hardware wouldn't. "

;-)

The Apollo 7 capsule is ready. It was in the Science Museum here in
Ottawa for 30 years, but it was sent back to Texas just in time for the
new space program.

;-)

John Halpenny

Why Stafford before Armstrong? MasterDebater History 11 October 26th 04 10:43 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones UK Astronomy 8 August 1st 04 09:08 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Misc 6 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The apollo faq the inquirer Astronomy Misc 11 April 22nd 04 06:23 AM