Save the Apollo launch tower

Old February 7th 04, 01:26 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Brian Thorn" wrote in message
On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:33:25 -0500, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

If it's no longer in use and the space is not otherwise needed, the

public
should be permitted to create a trust or foundation so that *voluntary
donations* can be used to preserve it.

Honestly, I'd love to see the KSC facilities preserved forever. But it
will cost a fortune to do that, and the idea that a donations will pay
for it is a pipedream.

Not at all- the key, of course, is that *enough* people have to care
*enough*. Since it will cost so much, I see no reason why the taxpayers
should be required to pay for it.

Old February 7th 04, 01:30 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Bruce Palmer" wrote in message
news
I see you've never worked anyplace that literally piped Muzak into the
work environment where you had no choice but to listen to it.

Oh, yeah.

You
really learn to appreciate it then.

I avoided assimilation.

I worked in a satellite dealership- back when there were real dishes, not
this pizza pie pan crap. I read in one of the magazines that there were 17
channels of Muzak. Out of curiosity, I listened it. The only way I knew I
had changed channels was because the number on the receiver said I had.

Besides, Mozart was overrated.

Heretic! Burn him!

Well, a pimple on my ass serves the purpose of keeping me from sitting

on it
too much.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

I'm scratching it