Why Conservatives Should Vote for Kerry

Old January 2nd 05, 01:04 AM
Alan Anderson

"Dick Morris" wrote:

...I am not in denial.

I'm not closely following much of the rest of the discussion, but that bit
made me laugh.
Old January 2nd 05, 06:29 PM
Dick Morris

"Alan Anderson" wrote in message
"Dick Morris" wrote:

...I am not in denial.

I'm not closely following much of the rest of the discussion, but that bit
made me laugh.

At the obvious contradiction in the previous post or the claim that I am not
in denial?

Old January 3rd 05, 05:21 PM
Eric Chomko

Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: (Eric Chomko) wrote:

: :Fred J. McCall ) wrote:
: ::
(Eric Chomko) wrote:
: :
: :: :Steven P. McNicoll ) wrote:
: :: :
: :: :: "Dick Morris" wrote in message
: :: :: ...
: :: ::
: :: :: You are welcome to present your proof of that, if you have any, and I've
: :: :: seen plenty of evidence to the contrary. I listen to a lot of right-wing
: :: :: talk radio, for example, and I hear plenty of nonsense on a daily basis.
: :: ::
: :: ::
: :: :: That's not a determination you can make.
: :: :
: :: :It isn't? And why is that? You want to stifle his free speech?
: ::
: :: You're not very smart, are you, Eric?
: ::
: :: That's not a determination Dick can make because Dick obviously
: :: doesn't have the intellectual capacity to be able to tell what is
: :: nonsense and what is not.
: :
: :But Dick provides references to back up his claims. All you have is
: pinions.

: Well, no, Dick doesn't do any such thing.

: :: He can spout all the idiocy he cares to (just as you can). All you
: :: accomplish, of course, is to make yourselves look incredibly thick.
: :: Just like you did, above, by not being bright enough to understand
: :: Steve's original comment.
: :
: :Man, have you always been a whiner?

: You misspelled that, Eric. In my case, it is spelt 'winner'.

....of the twit of the year award. Yeah, you're a real winner alright.

: You were the one whining about someone wanting to "stifle his free
: speech" and such. Hell, you're still whining about the 2000
: election....

No I'm not. I'm simply stating that Bush was appointed. That is all.

Eric

: --
: "False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
: soul with evil."
: -- Socrates
Old January 3rd 05, 05:48 PM
Eric Chomko

dudalb ) wrote:
: As somebody who voted for Kerry, I think the main problem the left has is
: that it has forgotten how to talk to anybody who is not already on the left.
: The right once had this problem but apparently has corrected it. The left
: needs to do the same.

What by pushing the creationism argument?

: What I don't the Left realised is that the GOP has two different approaches:
: The Red Meat Limbaugh strategy for the Faithful, and a more moderate message
: for the Undecided. The Left went for the red meat approach but did not get
: out a more moderate sounding message along with it. This whole "Let's be a
: Left Wing Limbaugh " approach was a mistake.

Perhaps. But what you are saying is that the right was better at scare
tactics, like getting the gay marriage issue to stick to the left, scaring
the right and moderates alike. Whereas, the left failed in comparsion by
not getting an issue like abortion to stick to the right, thus scaring the
left AND the moderates.

I just hope that the moderates, regardless of political affiliation, are
able to keep the right from feeling too emboldened to try and resurrect
their radical agenda, such as creationism and pro life.

Eric
Old January 3rd 05, 10:12 PM
Hop David

Fred J. McCall wrote:

Well, yes, I can. However, I can't explain it to YOU because your
ears are so firmly stopped by your glutes.

Please, no more of this crap.

--
Hop David
http://clowder.net/hop/index.html

Old January 4th 05, 03:19 AM
Fred J. McCall

Hop David wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Well, yes, I can. However, I can't explain it to YOU because your
: ears are so firmly stopped by your glutes.
:
:Please, no more of this crap.

You want to decapitate Eric?

Old January 4th 05, 06:38 AM
Len Lekx

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:19:37 GMT, Fred J. McCall
wrote:

Hop David wrote:
:Please, no more of this crap.
You want to decapitate Eric?

Both of you, actually. ;-) This "You're Lying" "No, YOU're Lying"
is childish, and ill befitting supposedly intelligent members of this
community.

Can you and Eric simply agree to disagree, let the subject drop,
and let's all of us get on with the business of moving Humanity out
into the Solar Syatem...?