A Monument for Hitlery ...

Old July 6th 14, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default A Monument for Hitlery ...

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 8:10:52 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
I have the distinguished honor of being on the Committee

to raise$50,000,000 for a monument to Hillary R. Clinton.

We originally wanted to put her on Mt. Rushmore until we

discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of Hillary in the Nation's

capitol, Washington, D.C,. Hall of Fame.

We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be

placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of

George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside her

husband William J. Clinton, who never told the truth, since

Hillary could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus,

the greatest Democrat of them all. He left not knowing

where he was going, and when he got there he did not know

where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been,

and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you,

Hillary R. Clinton Monument Committee

P.S. The Committee has raised $2.16 thus far.

Columbus was only trying to retrace the voyage of Prince Madoc, the Welsh discoverer of America.

Double-A

Old July 7th 14, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** So, to recap ... Prince Madoc sailed from Lisbon to the
Caribbean islands ??? You are even dumber than I first
thought, you dumpster diving moron.

Old July 8th 14, 01:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 4:40:22 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 8:10:52 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

[...]

Who sailed from Lisbon?

Double-A

Old July 8th 14, 01:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** Didn't you use the term "re-trace" ???
The last time I checked ... never mind ... you're a doofus.