adidas Women's adissage Slide

Old May 22nd 09, 06:18 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

Default adidas Women's adissage Slide

Price:$24.95
Image: http://thediscounfinder.info/image.php?id=B0007Q3U1I
Best deal: http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B0007Q3U1I

These sandals are SUPER cute, but are, unfortunately, very uncomfortable. I also had to go a half-size up. Like another reviewer said, it's like walking on nails.
Best sandal I could ever get. Tried my husband's and ran to buy a pair for myself. I have terrible feet and need comfort, but comfort is always very pricey. These are perfect and inexpensive....never will buy another shoe to wear at home or outside in the summer. Wear socks first and go sockless a little bit at a time if you want to get used to the little massage knobs.
I just bought the pink and white colored sandal. I have purchased 4 of the regular black and white ones in the past, and every year I make sure to get a new pair for summer. They are super comfy, and fit wonderfully. Recommend to everyone.
I received the shoes in a reasonable amount of time, and was excited when I got them. But when I began walking around in them for only about 5 minutes, the bottoms of my feet were so sore that I couldn't bare to wear them any longer! I only can wear these shoes if I have thick socks on with them, which isn't very attractive, so I usually only where these sandals when I'm going out to get the mail or take out the trash. Some people seem to think they're very comfortable, so I guess it just depends on your feet, but I wish I had spent my money on something else.
i had these in black and white for years.....so comfortable. I practically live in them. Then i got the pink and black and i have to say get a million compliments . really cute . The comfort in unbeatable. Velcro makes adjusting the width a breeze.
Walk in comfort in the adidasĀ® adissage slide for women. The footbed features massage nubs for exceptional cushioning and support.
A clean, sporty slide that cuts out the frills and goes straight for the aah! An adjustable strap gives you quick-fit comfort and the full-length massage footbed makes your feet feel great.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

adidas Originals Men's Adissage Sandal:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000VQX42O
adidas Women's Adissage Sandal:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000R4J8HK
adidas Women's Adissage Sandal:http://thediscounfinder.info/index.php?id=B000W4I7T0