Australia gets it ...

Old May 30th 16, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Australia gets it ...

The Aussies seem to be the only ones who have a handle
on the idiocy called Global warming / Climate Change /
Climate Disruption or whatever other moniker the
brow-wiping hand-wringing dweebs want to call it:

http://mashable.com/2016/05/28/recor.../#EhVeEwWueiqP

Nobody is denying that the climate is gradually warming;
hey, we just emerged from an ice-age a mere 12K years ago.
There were at least 4 Snowball Earth scenarios, where the
entire globe was covered in ice / snow and every time there
was an about-face to a warming trend. Does mankind
contribute ... yes, but only a fraction of the amount if
we all heated our domiciles with wood or peat or some such
ecologically accepted fuel. The only solution is to reduce
the planet's population. To that end, I suggest that we
start with the Chicken Little crowd and kill off all
Tree Huggers and Liberals. If that doesn't meet the
projected goals of reduction in the temperature increase,
let's get rid of the hillbillies, whose only contribution
to humanity is the One-toothed first cousin and the imbecile
offspring of copulation with said cousin, namely noTroll2016.
If that doesn't work, let's off all those who do not have
a job, which includes all Politicians, who think they have
jobs, but are totally inept at the execution of their elected
duties.
That would leave the tax paying public, who would celebrate
the eradication of the human garbage with a new holiday,
dedicated to the resurrection of that rare commodity called
"Common Sense".
Old May 31st 16, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
[...]

***I just hope for your sake that your trailer floats when that salt water
comes pouring into the Central Valley.

Old May 31st 16, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message ...

"Hägar" wrote in message
news
[...]

It's all secured on empty beer kegs ... it'll be like my own personal

miniature Hägar's Arc. I'll take two of everything, including chicks
with big titz, but no snaggle-toothed Ozarkian hillbillies.
I'll let you know when we float over Missoura, you brain washed
hillbilly oaf.