Reconsidered

Old August 2nd 05, 03:10 AM
Doink

Default Reconsidered

Greetings...

I was a little "****y" about S&T not being worth the $42 renewal fee and was
thinking of just buying one now and then...then I discovered the club
discount. They have a very generous club plan. So I'm renewing. Not that
it matters to anyone. But I do think it's important to put the info out
that we gain---especially we uninitiated. So, if you're in a club, get your
discount, it's well worth it!
Contact:

Doink

Old August 2nd 05, 02:44 PM
Bob Schmall

Doink wrote:
Greetings...

I was a little "****y" about S&T not being worth the $42 renewal fee and was
thinking of just buying one now and then...then I discovered the club
discount. They have a very generous club plan. So I'm renewing. Not that
it matters to anyone. But I do think it's important to put the info out
that we gain---especially we uninitiated. So, if you're in a club, get your
discount, it's well worth it!
Contact:

Doink

At last the long national nightmare is over.