"Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

Old February 14th 07, 11:32 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

Default "Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

"Tom Potter" wrote
Eric Swanson makes a good point when he points out
that Iran has a population of only 75 million people.
It is interesting to see that Iraq has a population of only 26
million, and America is having no problems in kicking their ass.

Really? In Iraq, Most AmeriKKKans are cowering behind the fortified
concrete fences of the green zone.

And of course, Iran isn't 75 million, it's Iran and Iraq at 100 million,
and very active opposition all over the world.

25 million for Iraq = $300 billion/year.
100 million for Iraq/Iran = 1.2 trillion/year.

5 years = $20 trillion in U.S. debt.

Please Invade Iran.

Old February 14th 07, 11:35 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

"James" wrote
Bull****. Bush has nothing to do with America's unpopularity. It's been
coming on for decades.

Yup, took a big hit under Reagan, then another under Bush1, improved
considerably under Clinton, and now has nose dived under Bush 2.

The world is tired of AmeriKKKan stupidity. So we have collectively
decided that your nation will be exterminated.

The 13,000 layoffs at Chrysler announced today are just an ongoing example
of our campaign.

So long suckers....

Old February 14th 07, 11:36 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
Notan

VistaJustWorks wrote:
"Tom Potter" wrote
The entire world respected and trusted America,
and looked to America for leadership
in space, communications, business, standards, diplomacy, etc.
and Bush ****ed it all away
and set the stage for the second Dark Age.

Yup. AmeriKKKa is now the enemy of the entire world. And we are in the
process of Exterminating the AmeriKKKan state.

We have had enough of your stupidity. Hence AmeriKKKa will now die.

Just out of curiosity, what brilliant country do you hail from?

--
Notan
Old February 14th 07, 11:38 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

" wrote
Why do people tell me something I already know, and seem oddly smug as
if they've done something?

Mostly because there is so much you don't know, it's always best to
presume you ignorant of the facts rather than the consider the minute
probability that you know anything of relevance.

Your three points penned above, are a perfect example of your delusional,
ignorant state.

Old February 15th 07, 01:17 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
Notan

VistaJustWorks wrote:
"Notan" notan@ddressthatcanbespammed wrote
Just out of curiosity, what brilliant country do you hail from?

Former American. Left as AmeriKKKa became a Fascist state under
RepubliKKKan rule.

Death to AmeriKKKa.

OK, what brilliant country do you call yours, now?

--
Notan
Old February 15th 07, 01:18 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
[email protected]

Humm. What **** hole of a pseudo nation took your sorry, wacked out ass?

Old February 15th 07, 02:05 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

"Notan" notan@ddressthatcanbespammed wrote
OK, what brilliant country do you call yours, now?

Why do you care?

Death to AmeriKKKa.

Old February 15th 07, 02:05 AM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

" wrote
Humm. What **** hole of a pseudo nation took your sorry, wacked out ass?

Watching AmeriKKKans die in Iraq and Afghanistan is pure joy.

Old February 15th 07, 06:30 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
Gunner[_1_]

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 17:27:42 -0500, "VistaJustWorks"
wrote:

"Tom Potter" wrote
The entire world respected and trusted America,
and looked to America for leadership
in space, communications, business, standards, diplomacy, etc.
and Bush ****ed it all away
and set the stage for the second Dark Age.

Yup. AmeriKKKa is now the enemy of the entire world. And we are in the
process of Exterminating the AmeriKKKan state.

We have had enough of your stupidity. Hence AmeriKKKa will now die.

Bring it on, turdworlder.

Gunner

"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide"
- James Burnham