adjust back brakes

Old May 2nd 06, 04:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Default adjust back brakes

On Mon, 1 May 2006 22:03:03 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , DervMan says...
"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article om,
shogun64 says...
what is proper way to adjust back drum brakes on 88 cougar?

Do they not have self adjusters in America yet?

I'm pleased to report that they have better education (it's 2006, HTH) and
manners than you're displaying...

Really? So why is an American posting about an American car in a United
Kingdom biased newsgroup?

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

Old May 2nd 06, 05:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

"Art Deco" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 May 2006 22:03:03 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , DervMan says...
"Conor" wrote in message
t...
In article om,
shogun64 says...
what is proper way to adjust back drum brakes on 88 cougar?

Do they not have self adjusters in America yet?

I'm pleased to report that they have better education (it's 2006, HTH)

and
manners than you're displaying...

Really? So why is an American posting about an American car in a United
Kingdom biased newsgroup?

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

Hi, Art.

HJ

Old May 2nd 06, 10:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
Really? So why is an American posting about an American car in a United
Kingdom biased newsgroup?

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Old May 2nd 06, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://freespace.virgin.net/bigun.littleun/
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
Really? So why is an American posting about an American car in a United
Kingdom biased newsgroup?

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

--
*A plateau is a high form of flattery*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

check mate

Old May 2nd 06, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Art Deco wrote:
Really? So why is an American posting about an American car in a United
Kingdom biased newsgroup?

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

Who is "us", Plowman?

Old May 2nd 06, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

So would you.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 2nd 06, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

In article , Art Deco
says...

If it wasn't for us, you people would now be discussing car
maintenance in German.

ROFLMAO. You only came into the war after we'd done all the hard work.

Talking of wars, isn't it strange how every one you have fought on your
own you have lost apart from Grenada? Makes me laugh. In 1982 our
forces travelled 10,000's of miles to the other end of the globe and
kicked the **** out of a foreign invader who was technologically equal
and only 300 miles from home in little over 2 months despite having
less than 1/3 of the troops. You couldn't manage it in a country
technologically in the stone age with several hundred thousand troops
and you even spent a decade trying.

Come to think of it, even with the one you currently have help in,
you're getting your arses kicked far worse than we are.

In fact, I can't recall the last war Britian lost however every time
the US Forces set foot in Asia, they get their arses kicked by farmers
with WW1 bolt action rifles.

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 2nd 06, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local

In article .com,
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

Who is "us", Plowman?

My gawd your thick if you can't read a sig...

--
*The man who fell into an upholstery machine is fully recovered*

Old May 2nd 06, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy

Conor wrote:
In article , Art Deco
says...

[...]

Hey - don't rile him up.

Remember in the first Gulf War we lost more men to the Yanks than to the
Iraqi's...

Old May 2nd 06, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,alt.astronomy,demon.local,rec.music.classical

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article .com,
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
And if it wasn't for us you'd be doing the same in Japanese...

Who is "us", Plowman?

My gawd your thick if you can't read a sig...

What does your signature have to do with "us", Plowman?

Do you sign your cheques like this? -