good site for Celestron Nexstar 8 GPS owners?

Old June 23rd 03, 09:27 AM
Bob Weber

Default good site for Celestron Nexstar 8 GPS owners?

There are several Yahoo Groups at
http://dir.groups.yahoo.com/dir/Scie...?show_groups=1
for NexstarGPS.
"wang" wrote in message
I've been looking for a good site for Nexstar GPS owners. Something like
what Weasner does for the ETX line would be great. Please give me some
recommendations, I havent found much thru search engines yet.