Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

Old May 25th 19, 11:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Flying Cars, Flying Buses, Shuttle Ships to and from Alpha Centauri

That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.
Old May 26th 19, 01:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 3:53:01 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:

That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.

Not a chance in a trillion that you are correct, just wild-ass speculation on your part.
Old May 26th 19, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.

Do you realize that they promised us the same things in the 1950's and 60's.
And we were all supposed to get them flyin' cars in our driveways by the
year 2000
And all we got is teeny-tiny clown cars, that we used to laugh at in the
1960's.

Not forgetting that Lost in Space sent the Robinsons to Alpha
Centauri,.....in the distant future, of 1997.

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed in
similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

Old May 26th 19, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

In the face of overwhelming evidence, only a complete dumb**** believes that the Apollo program was faked.
Old May 26th 19, 08:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 26/05/2019 Ã* 00:53, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.

Absolutely not!!

Because all space civilisations evolve in following way:

A animal specie invents a tool, then discovers the fire, paleolithic

After one or two million years they invent the agricultur, they
organize villages, neolithique

After ten or twenty thousand years they invent writing, the cities, the
goverments

After thousand years they attack all the other civillisations and kill them

After five hundreds years they invent the technology

After one or two centuries, they become ultra-materialistic, egoist,
selfish, very dirty. they kill all form of the life out, they all over,
they pollut and die wars, pollution and disappear, all pass away.

Not even abble to go into space, just a few orbites and just once one on
the moon then the end

That's why we have not dicovered other civillivation

Do you find it normal????

Shiiiitttt!!!!! ****!!!!!

Old May 26th 19, 10:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.

Do you realize that they promised us the same things in the 1950's and 60's.
And we were all supposed to get them flyin' cars in our driveways by the
year 2000
And all we got is teeny-tiny clown cars, that we used to laugh at in the
1960's.

Not forgetting that Lost in Space sent the Robinsons to Alpha
Centauri,.....in the distant future, of 1997.

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed in
similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

I remember seeing a picture of a flying car in my "Weekly Reader" in the first grade back in the mid 50s. I thought for sure we would all be flying around in them by the time I got out of grade school! All we got was to watch George Jetson do it!

Double-A

Old May 29th 19, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 6:04:13 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed in
similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

In the face of overwhelming evidence, only a complete dumb**** believes
that the Apollo program was faked.

Actually, only a "complete dumb****", calls anyone a "complete dumb****".

We do not need to get frustrated and resort to insults, like you ignorant
people do.
We look at the facts, and present them as evidence to support our opinions.

You don't have to believe me, you can believe NASA.
Try watching this
"NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

But it's nice to know you and Hagar both believe in the same fairytale
things.
Do you also have a naked picture of G.W on your bedroom wall ?
And think that 15 camel jockeys outsmarted the whole US military ?

Hey,....wait untill A.G. Barr starts declassifying all sorts of secret
government info......some of it is going to shock you.

Old May 29th 19, 04:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 7:00:22 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
palsing wrote:
On Saturday, May 25, 2019 at 6:04:13 PM UTC-7, Bast wrote:

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed in
similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

In the face of overwhelming evidence, only a complete dumb**** believes
that the Apollo program was faked.

We look at the facts, and present them as evidence to support our opinions.

Your opinions are worthless and you have presented zero facts to support your position.

You don't have to believe me, you can believe NASA.
Try watching this
"NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4O5dPsu66Kw

But it's nice to know you and Hagar both believe in the same fairytale
things.

How about presenting actual evidence to support your position? You know, like experiments and/or observations that are repeatable by others. You know, data?

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html

"So the effect of such a dose, in the end, would not be enough to make the astronauts even noticeably ill. The low-level exposure could possibly cause cancer in the long term. I do not know exactly what the odds on that would be, I believe on the order of 1 in 1000 per astronaut exposed, probably some years after the trip."

Lots of information here, including the 6 or 7 links at the end of the article. Reading the actual source material is a lot better than believing your own favorite blogger, doncha think?

On the other hand, if you have any actual evidence that it is impossible to traverse the Van Allen Radiation Belts without being fatally harmed, go ahead and present it... and YouTube videos are not very good evidence, IMHO.
Old May 29th 19, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

palsing wrote:
[...]

When the youtube video is from the official NASA youtube account.
And is an actual NASA Employee telling you this stuff.

Maybe you should take it a lot more seriously than a private webpage, of a
hollyweird leftard.
(SHUT UP WESLEY)
But I'll bet you also think "Bill nye the science guy" is a credible source
of info,.....because he wears a bow tie.
giggle

Old May 29th 19, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 26/05/2019 Ã* 03:04, Bast a écritÂ*:
Mark Earnest wrote:
That is what most of us will see in our lifetime.

Do you realize that they promised us the same things in the 1950's and 60's.
And we were all supposed to get them flyin' cars in our driveways by the
year 2000
And all we got is teeny-tiny clown cars, that we used to laugh at in the
1960's.

Not forgetting that Lost in Space sent the Robinsons to Alpha
Centauri,.....in the distant future, of 1997.

Of course when Lost in Space, Star Trek, and Apollo were all filmed in
similar movie studios,....that's what you get.

In the 50', there was in year 2000 spaceships transporting thousands of
passengers with electron tubes, Martian cities, flying cars,
extraterrestrials, computers up to 1 MB, weighing 3 tons, flickering,
noisy but there were no smartphones neither internet