Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 4th 15, 07:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 5:31:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mt. Hood looms much larger were I am living now. Many things there are named after it: Mt. Hood Community College, The Hood Theater, and Hood Drive. Some things have been named after the east wind too, such as the East Wind Apartments. The east wind is the dominant wind there in the winter. In summer it is nice though, and stays a little cooler than downtown Portland.

Today I am back over in the Cedar Mills Library, since I don't have my Multnomah County library card yet. After lunch with Kim downtown, I came up here. It is currently 51F here with a slight sprinkling of rain starting. Should be dry again in a couple day.

A few days ago I walked over to the Mt. Hood Community College campus. I spent 2 years in school there. Much has changed, but old memories still remain.

"The years run too short and the days too fast
The things you lean on are the things that don't last
Well it's just now and then my line gets cast into these
Time passages
There's something back here that you left behind
Oh time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight

A girl comes towards you
You once used to know
You reach out your hand
But you're all alone, in these
Time passages
I know you're in there, you're just out of sight
Time passages
Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight" - Al Stewart

At first I felt a little lost, but then I came upon a spot I clearly remembered. It was where I had gone out there and watched a speech by then President Jimmy Carter in the late 70's. He was the first President I had seen in person! A helicopter brought him in, and Iranian students hiding their faces were demonstrating against the Shaw of Iran.

I finally found the lake that they made by damming up the local creek. I once drove a car across that dam! But if I were to try it now, I would run into a fence. I now must give up any hope of wetting a line in that trout stocked pond, as fishing is now limited to those under 17. Well, that's how I always thought it should be.

I found the basketball court with the dome shaped roof. It is a paraboloid shaped roof which gives an interesting echoic effect at its center. They have wisely covered much of the ceiling with acoustic tile.

There used to be tables and chairs on the east side where students could sit. But now it's all basketball floor. That's were I used to sit and talk with Greta and Susan in those pleasant times.

"The day is here,
The time has come
When I go see my darling love.
But why is she not here today
Where she has always been before?
I wait for you,
But you come not. - AA

I went to the corner of Kane Dr. and Stark St. to look for the stone mile post marker for mile 14 from Portland. It was there back in 1969 when I checked. This were set down every mile along Stark about 150 years ago. Stark led to the Stark St. Ferry, which was the only way to cross the Willamette River back then, before they built the bridges in Portland. The Community College has put up a sign at that corner and surrounded it with rocks and other landscaping. But no sign of the historic mile stone. You would think that the administrators of a college of all people would have some respect for history!

Double-A

AA Reading your posts I was right about you being a mountain man.Oregon is in your id. You can never leave Mt.Hood. You should work as a Mt. Hood tour guide It fits. TreBert
Old March 6th 15, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at 10:15:36 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
[...]

Well I think I am becoming the old man of the mountain.

Another beautiful day here in paradise. A magical 60F as of 3:30 PM.

Larch Mountain is even closer to here than Mt. Hood, but it is much older and worn down. The logging town of Palmer was on the slopes of it. I lived most of my young life near to it. It is tree covered, not snow capped. But you can drive to the top of it where there is a picnic area and viewpoint. You can see all the snow capped mountains from there.

This is a pretty good view of it from the Washington side:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Washington.JPG

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She said she might move in next winter.
Old March 6th 15, 10:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another lovely day here. 61F here in Gresham as of 1:30 PM, headed for 64! Wind: 0 mph. Precipitation: 0%. Humidity: 42%. The perfect day of spring!

NASA says that Mars may have once had an ocean comparable to Earth's Atlantic!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/06/us/mar...n-water-study/

Human tools have been found in Oregon under a layer of Mt. St. Helens ash that was laid down 15,000 years ago! Also the bones of a camel were found. Well, I guess that settles it: The Arabs discovered America!

Double-A

Old March 7th 15, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, DA, THE CAMELS DID!

NO ****ING RAGHEADS NEEDED!

Saul Levy

Camels and horses were apparently in America before human habitation, but gone by the time the white man got here. Where did they all go?

Another beautiful day here in Gresham. 61F with sunny skies as of 2:30 PM.

Someone said daylight savings time begins tomorrow. They have moved it back awfully early before spring even begins! Oh well, my cell phone clock will reset itself.

Between my apartment and here is the Gresham Golf Course. That is where I learned to play golf while at MHCC. I also offered to buy the restaurant/lounge/clubhouse there at one time. The deal fell through, or my life might have turned out different.

The nearest bus stop to this library is in front of the historic old Zion Evangelical Church built in 1928. It has been converted to a restaurant and (gasp!) lounge. I guess all the Zionists in Gresham must have died out.

Double-A

Old March 8th 15, 06:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

No Saul... Not the Arabs or the Camels... But my ancestors who owned
America... it's my land which my Gran'Da'Dy rented you when you were
persecuted by the Catholics...

My ancestors colonized this world 250 million years ago and the whole
world belongs still to my family... its not because I didn't claim the
rent for many years that the land has become yours... This world and all
the worlds in the galaxies of this universe belong to my Gran'Da'Dy...
ha ha ha

You all live in illusion with that small mind you have...

I am the new world Lord... and you better start to think to pay my
Ransom demands or else you get a rock from my Home world where I lived
over two billions years ago.

PS My Gran'Da'Dy Has seven Universes full of Galaxies... and this world
is form this second mine... And in less then 3 years from this second
will I control everything thats is on my world, man or beast... You may
call it the great harvest!!!

http://youtu.be/Qq3zKTuAu8s

BTW You can check it... See The Ransom American republic or other
countries paid to my ancestors. Some as the USA or England paid even
until 1924 to my Gran'Da'Dy Raisuli and then they thought finally they
had killed us (A illusion we put in their stupid heads)...

Ransom Paid by presidents, Kings and Pope was for the lands they had in
rent... And in the beginning 19th century they said let us revolt and
kill our lord... Its then they started to destroy my home on this world
and persecute my people... You called it first war on terror...
Remember? Well NOW I AM HERE FOR WHAT IS DUE TO ME OR ELSE I WILL BURN
ALL YOUR ****-HOLES TO DUST... Is *THAT TERROR ENOUGH* or do you want
more... ha ha ha... no Miracles but Rocks and fire you will get.

http://youtu.be/riHzDAdBL2g

Don't forget... You people have broken "The Treaty of Peace and
Friendship between the republic and My Gran'da'dy and the Subjects of
Barbary"

On 7/03/2015 18:33, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, DA, THE CAMELS DID!

NO ****ING RAGHEADS NEEDED!

Saul Levy

Old March 10th 15, 10:59 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

On 8/03/2015 21:31, Double-A wrote:

Sorry, but Mt. Hood was named after Lord (Samuel) Hood, a British Admiral at the Battle of the Chesapeake. The Indians called it Wy'east.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hood

Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Right that I can believe and they even explain that Mount Hood, called
*Wy'east* by the *now-extinct* Multnomah tribe... (Hmm)

OK Lord Hud, this settle it. An now-extinct tribe named it otherwise...

I see it's all very clear. But do you believe everything what is written
in Wiki pages or written since the beginning of the 19th century...
those source are full of facts no man can contest those facts... holly
truth... Hmmm. Are you saying all that is written by historians are
always correct? I expected you to be smarter than that.

Genesis 1:5 - 5 God called the light day, and the darkness He called night.

"Yet must this camel yield its milk spontaneously, and the milk must be
cold in summer and warm in winter."

In one version of the legend... and then There are other versions of the
legend...

Ha ha ha really Mount Hud and Mount Adam... However, like everything
else, man decided to "do his own thing"...

I have the impression there is no truth found anymore anywhere...
everything has become a lie... everyone who opens his mouth has become a
liar, a parrot. But they who know, keep their lip sealed, imagine if you
would discovered the truth???

Isaiah 53 - 6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has
turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all to
fall on Him.

Your name is forever planted in my brain.

Psalms 147:4-5 say, "He counts the number of the stars; He gives names
to all of them."

"He calculated the dust of the earth by the measure, and weighed the
mountains in a balance, and the hills in a pair of scales".

But rise and preach again. Allah sends thee here Adam's shirt, Abel's
sandals, the tunic of Sheth, the seal of Idris, the sword of Noah, and
the staff of Hud, with all of which thou shalt perform many wonders to
confirm thy words."

At Four Corners, Arizona, writings show that my ancestors even brought
elephants from Africa to the area... hi hi hi.. not only camels and horses.

-- I don’t need to tell America about my ancestors past achievements--

There are 565 names of places (villages, towns, cities, mountains,
lakes, rivers,.. etc. ) in U.S.A. (484) and Canada (81) which derived
from Islamic and Arabic roots. These places were originally named by the
natives in precolumbian periods. These names carried holy meanings such
as: Mecca-720 inhabitants (Indiana), Makkah Indian tribe (Washington),
Medina-2100 (Idaho), Medina-8500 (N.Y.), Medina-1100, Hazen-5000 (North
Dakota), Medina-17000/Medina-120000 (Ohio), Medina-1100 (Tennessee),
Medina-26000 (Texas), Medina-1200 (Ontario), Mahomet-3200 (Illinois),
Mona-1000 (Utah), Arva-700 (Ontario)...etc. A careful study of the names
of the native Indian tribes revealed that many names are derived from
Arab and Islamic roots and origins, i.e. Anasazi, Apache, Arawak,
Arikana, Chavin, Cherokee, Cree, Hohokam, Hupa, Hopi, Makkah, Mahigan,
Mohawk, Nazca, Zulu, Zuni...etc..

Liars will end in the end at the Mountain of the Moor.
http://youtu.be/FXpF3SUFaDw
Old March 10th 15, 11:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Heir to the Glimmering World... " Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raaji'oon"

Sure, everyone know that it obviously means 'To Allah we belong and to
Him is our return.'

But that's not what I am talking about.

And since He is the true Possessor of everything, and everything is His
property, He gives what He wills to whomever He wills… And then He takes
it away.

http://youtu.be/lLH-U_ydjQg

He was the possessor of everything he loathed; he was the possessor of
what his father had made of him.

Take a look around you; everything you see, all that you have and all
that there is…. in you, on you, around you…. belongs to my Gran'Da'Dy,
alone.

"And to my Gran'Da'Dy belongs the inheritance of the heavens and the
earth…." (Surah Aal-Imraan:180)

"The kingdom of the heavens and the earth and everything in them belongs
to The God. He has power over all things." ( Surat al-Ma' ida: 120)

'Say: 'To The God belongs the East and the West…' (Surah al-Baqarah:142)

Just think…..The Owner came and took it back.

Remember…. that you're not the real owner….. you were NEVER the real
owner to begin with. You only had everything because it was my
Gran'da'Dy who gave it to you in the first place. If He didn't give it
to you, you wouldn't have had it in any way… in fact, you couldn't have
had it.

Remember…. man enters into this world empty handed… and leaves it empty
handed.

And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the
LORD, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

True Sharifian Rulers... Sharifian bloodline which are the sole carriers
of the “secret” word “Possessor of everything”

Btw My Gran'Da'Dy owns as much galaxies as there are grains of sand here
on Earth... and in one Galaxie there are as much planets as grains of
sand found here on Earth.

"Do you see this ring?"

The legend of the Seal of King Solomon, who related that the ring,
necklage and throne were engraved by the name of God and was given to
the king directly from heaven.

Well on that ring is my name written... His throne Caries my Name... I
have taken my Gran'Da'Dy Ahmad Al Mansour's Dhahabi(gold covering
Solomon's throne) place and I will occupy the throne ... I have overcome
the world."

http://youtu.be/RGt0bAAg09c

Matthew 19:28
Jesus said to them, "Truly I tell you, at the renewal of all things,
when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed
me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes.

On 8/03/2015 20:50, Saul Levy wrote:
YOUR ****ING ANCESTORS "OWNED" A LOT OF SAND PIGO!

NOTHING IN AMERICA!

SO **** OFF, LYING SWINE!

Saul Levy

Old March 10th 15, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:59:57 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:
On 8/03/2015 21:31, Double-A wrote:

Sorry, but Mt. Hood was named after Lord (Samuel) Hood, a British Admiral at the Battle of the Chesapeake. The Indians called it Wy'east.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hood

Mt. Hud and the Source of the Sarsar Wind

Right that I can believe and they even explain that Mount Hood, called
*Wy'east* by the *now-extinct* Multnomah tribe... (Hmm)

OK Lord Hud, this settle it. An now-extinct tribe named it otherwise...

Many tribes have been thought to be extinct until a few of their descendants turned up and wanted to open a casino!

Double-A

Old March 10th 15, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Another nice day in Gresham. 65F with sun through high clouds. But rain is expected by tomorrow.

Went on the long ride via public transportation yesterday to pick up my final mail from my cousin. On the return trip the train was extremely slow because of construction work being done along the tracks.

Being back in Gresham near the old fairgrounds, I remember how I always won the grand prize ribbon in the 4-H electrical contests. Glen Otto was an electrical engineer who had sons competing against me. He was also the mayor of Troutdale, and went on to become a state senator, but he could never get his sons to beat me in the electrical projects contests!

Double-A

Old March 10th 15, 11:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 3/10/2015 5:10 PM, Double-A wrote:
Another nice day in Gresham. 65F with sun through high clouds. But rain is expected by tomorrow.

Went on the long ride via public transportation yesterday to pick up my final mail from my cousin. On the return trip the train was extremely slow because of construction work being done along the tracks.

Being back in Gresham near the old fairgrounds, I remember how I always won the grand prize ribbon in the 4-H electrical contests. Glen Otto was an electrical engineer who had sons competing against me. He was also the mayor of Troutdale, and went on to become a state senator, but he could never get his sons to beat me in the electrical projects contests!

Double-A

I'm proud of you, AA. Serious. I've seen you go from a homeless,
dumpster-diving, scumbag, to an old man living frugally. A far better fate.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM