Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 28th 08, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Sure, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Those dams won't hold. NO is totally CORRUPT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 20:28:03 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul I was waiting for you to jump on my using an O I have
great fear of this hurricane so I wanted to give the name a Russian ring
to it Look out NO. I hope those earth dams hold. I like concret
better. bert